Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is MTI Motorsports of Houston still around

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is MTI Motorsports of Houston still around

I bought heads and cam amoung other items about 3.5 years ago from MTI. I had a Harland Scharff roller rocker lose a roller and beat the crap out of an exhaust valve and retainer. So I need to replace them. While I have it apart I am going to replace the springs also. I got some Crane roller rockers and all my other parts but have been unable to get a hold of MTI. Their phone rings and goes to a message about everyone being busy and will call back. I have left 3 messages( spaced 2 hours apart) and still nothing. I did a search here on CF and found mixed opinions of MTI. So does anyone know am I waiting for no one or are they really just busy?
Thanks Jeffy'
Old 07-09-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

From what I understand they are changing directions and will only be selling high end cars. There is a thread in the Texas Section about them
Old 07-10-2008, 01:46 PM
On The Tree

Default Dave got back to me

In all fairness when I got home from work this AM there was a email from Dave at MTI. Although unable to sell me the parts I needed, he did give me a phone number to find them. I think I have the right parts on the way now.
Thanks Dave and giood luck on the new venture.
Jeff

Quick Reply: Is MTI Motorsports of Houston still around