Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wet System Real Rich...Safe To Spray

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wet System Real Rich...Safe To Spray

Just wanted to get some insight on this, song story short, had the car tuned with dumps now i have a full true dual setup over the axle......my question is when it was tuned itran a good AFR, high 12's low 13's both N/A and on 125 shot. Put it back on the dyno a couple weekends ago (differant dyno), with nothing changed but the exhaust and some collector leaks.....now my AFR for N/A is 11.1 and whats worse is the 125 shot went below 10.0 AFR, car still put down 473/501, but would it be safe to spray it again or what can I do to lean it up a little to spray safe, i.e. lower fuel jet, higher bottle pressure. The system is a NOS wet plate.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would get the car retuned, your NA tune is not dead on like it was before. From there you want to jet the fuel to get yourself to apprx. 11.5:1. You could jet from where you are right now to get there, but your NA power will be lacking.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:21 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fix your exhaust leaks before doing anything. That can screw up the tune and airfuel readings. Then go back and tune the airfuel for 11.8 on the nitrous. 10.0 is way to rich and could lead to engine failure.
Dave