Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS NOSzle system for sale!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 09:21 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NOS NOSzle system for sale!!!!!

this is the single noid system for the ls1.
comes with one fuel/one nitrous noid, bracket for the noids, distribution block, all the polly lines nossles jetting etc etc etc.
it will not include feed line, bottle or bottle brackets

$750 obo
Old 07-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

What you putting on Boris's car now?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:09 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
What you putting on Boris's car now?
right now, nothing he is going to use this money to fix a few things then we will decide. he wants to put it back on full street duty for a little while. he hasnt driven the car in 2 years
Old 07-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Race your car!

Really? 2 years since he's driven the thing? That's nutty. What's wrong with it that needs to be fixed, last time I saw the car it was in really good shape.

Too bad it's not a 4 solenoid setup, I'd probably take it
Old 07-14-2008, 12:09 PM
8 second mod

Really? 2 years since he's driven the thing? That's nutty. What's wrong with it that needs to be fixed, last time I saw the car it was in really good shape.

Too bad it's not a 4 solenoid setup, I'd probably take it
well, b-man bought a house, and his son is 16 now, and his girl got laid off so he was having a real hard time for a while but did everything he could to not have to sell his car. part of that ment he couldnt drive it. we remaind great friends threw it all, and now he is starting back int the swing of things, he is some what caught up, his girl is working house is going good etc etc etc so he asked me to help him get the car back to street duty so he can cruz it.

that meens we need to get s few things to get it right. first is a battery, new tires, fuel filter, plugs, oil/filter, gear oil, tranny fluid/filter etc etc etc.

once that is done we are going to get it inspected so hope fully it will pass. if it does he is good to go.
he will be using the $$$ from the noszle kit to buy everything he needs to get back on the road. he already has credits with me so i will tune the car for max power off spray im sure it will run high 10's it went 11.3 on a n2o tune with very conservitive 20* of timming. im going to jack it to 28* and mess with the tune a bit and see what we can do. but either way, thats it.

one good thing is the car was in a garage for the 2 years attached to his house so it was always some what conditioned, never moist etc so the car is still mint.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Race your car!

Good to hear he's back on his feet and all is well, be cool to see the B-MAN back at the track in the import killer
Old 07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
8 second mod

Good to hear he's back on his feet and all is well, be cool to see the B-MAN back at the track in the import killer
it will be good to see for sure!!

we also might toss his motor in my car once the NED season is over and i pull my motor out to freshen it etc.
i want to throw his motor in my car with my converter my intake and t-body set up and see if i can get the stock cube record back

we'll see how motivated i am once the sleds are broken out and the grass drags start. well see