Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Camaro nite & F-Body cruise

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro nite & F-Body cruise

HELLO!
Can you believe it is that time of year again - time for all F-Body Enthusiasts to get together to brag and be envious of all the great cars and the hard work and love, sweat and tears put into their special projects. Here are some items of interest for the weekend:

1. On Friday, July 18th Camaros are the featured car at the Wexford Starlite Car cruise (www.starlitecarcruise.com). Next year I will make it F-Bodies - I promise!!

2. I have made reservations at the Comfort Inn - Gibsonia - Route 8 (under PACE Camaro) located at: 5137 Route 8, Gibsonia, PA 15044. CALL (724) 444-8700 for reservations (it is only 5 minutes from Tom Henry Chevrolet - at 5886 Route 8 for Saturday morning cruise).

3. Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts - PACE - will be the host club of the 8th Annual F-Body Tour de Mars on Saturday, July 19th from 10 AM to 4 PM at Tom Henry Chevrolet, 5886 Route 8, Bakerstown, PA (www.tomhenrychevy.com).

4. At 4 PM we will line up and cruise to a free BBQ and bon fire - with the winner of the People's Choice leading the way!

4. Scott and Mom Settlemire will be bringing their famous BBQ beef and homemade buns and pasta salad. PACE members will be bringing other items to make a great meal and snacks.

5. If you would like to contribute to the BBQ menu - please let me know. We are hoping someone that works at Hershey could possibly bring some Hershey bars for the smores!!! lol

6. Make sure you bring your chairs, unless you like to stand or sit on the ground..lol

Oh yeah, and bring LOTS of money - we are raising money for Hosanna Industries - a charity close to Mr. Tom Henry's heart. We will have 50/50, Chinese Auction, Cookies and BBQ sandwiches for sale.

I hope you have a safe trip to the cruises and a wonderful weekend!!!

Susy Coughenour
PACE Events Coordinator
Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts
(412) 398-6074
www.pacecamaro.net