Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

mototron/Siemens 60lbs injector leaking, help

Old 07-15-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default mototron/Siemens 60lbs injector leaking, help

ok just tested them cause i was getting gas in my oil and i could not hold fuel pressure, and found one was leaking badly!!!! now can i get just one? i ordered them from speed inc bout 2 yrs ago, but im just now getting my car put together, they maybe have 200 miles on them.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

well i just checked it again and another one was leaking a little, so i need 2 60lb mototron/Siemen injectors, also i pulled my vac line off my aeromotive fpr and there was some gas in there also! so can i replace the diaphram or do i need to send it off? whay would cause all this to happen at the same time? fuel pressure being set to high?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:39 PM
FormerVendor

Send the injectors off to New Era Performance they have a cleaner-tester that can fix you up. The Aeromotive issue is a common problem and I do believe they have replacment diaphragms.

Nate
Old 07-17-2008, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

4SFESZ - It's not a common problem for Aeromotive regulators to leak from the diaphragms. Going by your screen name I take it you're forced induction. If your injectors are leaking and filling the intake there is a slight chance you can force fuel back through your vacuum/boost line to your regulator. I've seen oil pass back though there so why not fuel. The easiest way to tell if the diaphragm is bad is to run the fuel pump with the vacuum line off the regulator and see if fuel comes out of the vacuum port. If so, you know the diaphragm is bad. Aeromotive sells replace diaphragms so it's no big deal. There is a four digit # on the bottom of the regulator, what is it? By the way, what regulator are we taking about?
Old 07-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think fuel can get to the regulator , the fuel will leak into the intake runner into the head , the oil can come from the pcv system into the intake manifold plenum . If you are having an issue with your injectors , we can take care of it for you , go to www.neweraperformanceparts.com , fuel injection service , and order the service for 8 injectors , print out your receipt and send them in with it .

Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: mototron/Siemens 60lbs injector leaking, help