Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Ahh!! Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ahh!! Need Help!

I was backing out of my garage which is connected to the back of my house and my mom had her BMW parked in the dead center of the driveway. I was around 11 o'clock and i was heading out....or so i thought......and i backed right into her. If i could show you my driveway you would understand why its not my fault but you may ask y i didn't just look behind me...well i did its just a weird configuration. So, i was going almost parallel with her car but not quite and i started craping my driverside rear corner with her driverside front panel infront of the door. My car has key like marks on the side but they are comming off with alot of elbow grease. The main concern is the minor scratches that look to be just in the clear coat, and the dent front the end of the berger pannel on driver side that is about 6 inches horizontally. Do i need compound and the LFH (little F****** hammer mod)? Any suggestions on what to treat my paint with and how to get the dent out?

Don't mind my spelling

O and by the way the garage WAS my moms old garage until i convinced her that the camaro was much more important than the BMW

Thanks Guys!