LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

pics of duals with cats?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default pics of duals with cats?

Well, the two shops I was thinking of having my duals done at WILL NOT do a system without cats. For now I'm going to keep looking around because there are a lot of exhaust guys in my area, plus I could go over to Idaho just a few miles away where there's no emissions and maybe have an easier time. But my question is, could a dual system be done and still have good clearance with cats like the pypes mini cats or the magnaflow high-flow ones? If anybody has some pics that would be great.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the magnaflow spun cats, not sure if they will pass emissions or not but if you want pics i can take them tomorrow unless someone else post some
Old 07-21-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't bother getting cats if the shop is giving you hassle about it, just wait till you can find a place that doesn't care because you WILL find one.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by black95formula
i have the magnaflow spun cats, not sure if they will pass emissions or not but if you want pics i can take them tomorrow unless someone else post some
That would be great. Thanks, man

Originally Posted by Purple95Z28
Don't bother getting cats if the shop is giving you hassle about it, just wait till you can find a place that doesn't care because you WILL find one.
Thats exactly what I'm doing at the moment. I was just curious though in the event that I couldn't find one if my clearance would be horrible. I may have already found a shop that can do it over in Idaho from a local forum, but I haven't talked to them yet so we'll have to see

Quick Reply: pics of duals with cats?