Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Car Show / Concert / Benefit this Sunday in Branford, CT

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Car Show / Concert / Benefit this Sunday in Branford, CT

This Sunday July 27th at the Walmart in Branford, CT there is going to be a Car Show / Concert / Benefit with all proceeds benefiting "The Children’s Miracle Network", "The Children’s Pediatric Hospital of Connecticut at Yale", and "P.A.T.H. of Yale". There will be food vendors, 10 bands playing 45 minute sets each - INCLUDING MY BAND MAD ORCHID (www.myspace.com/madorchid), and I believe it starts at noon. We go on at 4:00pm and the show will continue throughout the evening until about 10:00pm. Good cause, good cars, good food, and GOOD MUSIC.

If anyone is looking for more details, feel free to post up or PM me and I'll get them to you. As far as I know, it's happening rain or shine but I'll know more tomorrow. Supposedly it's turning into a pretty big event, so I'm really hoping some people come out to see the band and they get a lot of cars.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Off topic : dude, your band is fuggin awesome! its realy hard to find hard rock/metal w/ real feeling anymore. right on brotha. wish i could make it to the show.

corey
Old 07-24-2008, 07:35 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Omec
Off topic : dude, your band is fuggin awesome! its realy hard to find hard rock/metal w/ real feeling anymore. right on brotha. wish i could make it to the show.

corey
Haha, thanks for the kind words. "Feeling" is what we're going for, or pretty much any emotional connection with people, so I'm glad you like it.

Last edited by PewterScreaminMach; 07-24-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

OK, so somehow this thing just got cancelled. Damn. It's getting rescheduled for later in the year. Not sure why, but I just got the email.