Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Bazookas + Kee Audio = WOW!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bazookas + Kee Audio = WOW!!!

First of all, let me say that Ian at Kee Audio is great. I received a pair of Bazookas and one of them was broken, not Ian's fault, we blame UPS. I had a replacement woofer at my doorstep 3 days later. That is amazing customer service in my book.

Second, these are a God send! I was thinking I would be getting a little improvement over stock, but wow! They hit lows like an 8" sub and they are perfectly balanced with the rest of the system. I actually could not get anything to distort without really hurting my ears. Anyone that wants an improvement over stock, let's just say this is the "Koni/Strano springs" setup for audio. In other words, there is no downfall to this upgrade and no one will be disappointed, just like a Koni/Strano setup for suspension. Of course, some want more bass and they will add an additional sub(s) to their system, but subwoofer or not this upgrade is failproof. Thanks Ian. Good find.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Use these speakers with a aftermarket HU and it will make them even better.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Resident

Ill prob look into getting a pair eventually, how was the install?
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Install was very straight forward. I resoldered the wires off the factory speakers so I could reuse the factory harness. After that, they fit right in and I just used new screws and just went right into the sheet metal. Easy and only took about an hour including the soldering.

Search this Thread