Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

"Mild to Wild" Exhaust Control from WCC

Old 07-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Mild to Wild" Exhaust Control from WCC

Has anyone tried the Mild to Wild Exhaust Control sold by West Coast Covettes? The system is designed to overide the Dual Mode exhaust system on the 2008 ZO6's and other models so equipped. This is suppose to be a fairly simple plug and play setup. Looking for feedback. thx
Old 07-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Banned

There's a fuse that controls the exhaust butterflies (it's only job) under the passenger side footwell carpeting... that if you take that fuse out it will keep the butterflies open all the time.

I guy that works here has a 2008 LS3 with the optional exhaust and he did the fuse mod... sounds good. I don't know which fuse it is, perhaps a search in the C6 section of www.corvetteforum.com will give you that answer...

Paying a bunch of money seems stupid when you can just pull one fuse for free.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

yeah man just find out how to pull the fuse yourself.Westcoastcorvettes is really expensive.I remember when they tried to charge me $400 bucks to lower my vette on the stock bolts I was like "no thanks,ill go elsewhere". Those guys take the "corvette tax" to a whole new level imo.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Launching!

Yeah go read the corvetteforum. Some vendor that was reputable was selling them for <100 bucks. Cheap and easy mod, but if you want it nicely loud all the time pull the fuse. Otherwise go check out that website and search.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "Mild to Wild" Exhaust Control from WCC