Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to go for Custom Exhaust - VA/MD/DC area

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to go for Custom Exhaust - VA/MD/DC area

I am most likely going to have a custom Y pipe made and I am looking for some place to get it done that does good work. I am in the Fredericksburg area, about 1 hour from Richmond and 1 hour from DC. Let me know.

Thanks,
Jay
Old 08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Well I'm right around your area, but I don't know who to recommend being that the shop that I found welded my converters right up to my $700 HVMC's, but since it only cost 90 bux I guess you get what you pay for.

There is a B&R or B&M customs that I've heard some decent things about before though, their right around the 4mile fork area.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:08 PM
12 Second Club

I live in f-burg also, i've never heard of b&r or b&m, i know theres a place called bigfoot by four mile fork. you also might want to check out little tire co. at four mile fork, theres a great guy there that welded my exhaust, i'd recommend him i don't know if he does custom work but its worth a try, i think his name was mike perhaps? also theres a place on 17 called Shortys they do custom work, mustangs mostly i hear. PM me for their phone number.

As a side note, i didn't know there was anybody around fredericksburg, i thought i was all alone, you guys interested in meeting? i'd really like to get a f'burg area meet together. i currently drive all the way down to richmond :-(
Old 08-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Launching!

roberts custom exhaust on 630 courthouse rd in stafford.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by twpetry
I live in f-burg also, i've never heard of b&r or b&m, i know theres a place called bigfoot by four mile fork. you also might want to check out little tire co. at four mile fork, theres a great guy there that welded my exhaust(
The B&something place is on a little industrial road behind that little tire co you're talking about. I had that Little tire Co weld my tips on and they seemed like they did a good job. I would tell you to check out the custom place called A1, i think, that is in the same building as bigfoot but after they quoted me $800 for a gear install I'm pretty sure that everything else is priced outrageous too.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hokie00 TA
roberts custom exhaust on 630 courthouse rd in stafford.
x1,000

Robert is without a doubt the best pipe bender in the F'burg area... hands down. Outstanding service for a good price. Plus, he won't try to sell you something you don't need. Nice guy too.

He's adjusted my exhaust a couple times and didn't charge me a dime. Oh... and he didn't install it. He can also do stainless steel (not all shops can).

His number is (703) 492-4654. Give him a call... you won't be sorry.

Marc
Old 08-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Cool. Thanks guys. I am going to give the Robert guy a call since he is close and sounds like a decent person to deal with. I will let you know it goes.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

PAF is a sponser and does the nicest exhaust work around. they are in the Baltimore area. they do a dual over the axle setup that is soooooo clean
Old 08-07-2008, 08:39 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thank you!! Give us a call we can take care of your exhaust needs! Ill post some old links of some of the exhaust that we've previously done!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=paf

Last edited by Indukted1; 08-07-2008 at 08:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Where to go for Custom Exhaust - VA/MD/DC area