Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Saw 2 new Challengers

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Saw 2 new Challengers

I went to a car show with my dad Thursday night at the Chick-fil-a and Suntrust bank on SR50 and there were 2 new Challengers there. They definitly grabbed the most attention there. I thought they looked rather nice but didn't realize how large the back ends were. My dad has a red '70 Challenger convertible and is way smaller than the new ones. We drove there in my 01 SS and there was a whole row of various Vettes and a few other f-bodies there too. A lot of other nice cars too since the weather was really good. Hopefully once it cools down a bit more there will be an even bigger crowd every Thursday.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I saw a black one last ight on I-4 they are pretty big but still a nice car i think dodge did pretty good.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't go this week, glad to hear more people are showing up again. I went two or three weeks ago and there wasn't hardly anyone there.

Saw one today up in Homosassa. It was at a car lot but didn't look for sale, I think it might have been the owner of the lot.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha... even cell phone photos would have sufficed...

I've only seen the challengers driving by and never got a good up close look. I've seen a orange with black stripes one, and what I think was an all black one. Loved the black but, again, it was only a glimpse

Quick Reply: Saw 2 new Challengers