Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

This is for Real!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 06:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is for Real!

ok so guys i know this isnt exactly about me racing or anyone i know in particular but just an event that happened while some kids were street racing. my buddy found it on an import tuner site here it goes!!!!!!

Got this from a local board

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpox32
I Was Held Hostage Street Racing @ Its Worst!!!
this saturday night, i got a call my from my freind to bring him a jack to fix his car and to come out to watch some races. i decided against better judgement and pulled up to the street races to park to meet 2 of my friends

As i was trying to park my truck Some drunk *** guy setting the cars off, didn't look, and dropped his hands while i was in the road.
a racing dodge neon srt 4 smashed into my dodge ram 2500 diesel going very fast. i was parking and trying to get in a tight spot.

Then a group of Puerto ricans told me it was my fault for the street racing dumdumdumdumdum being wrecked and beat me to a pulp till i was bleeding everywhere, and i remember a girl jumping on top of me stopping them from beating me up. I cant remember anything until I woke up in my truck with someone i didn't know driving it telling me that "dont do anything stupid because they WILL kill you and your family" because they have your information. And that It was his brothers Car who hit my truck. and Id better pay for it and not pull any **** or they will kill me.

With one car following from the back they took me to the HESS Gas Station in Disney World, and made me clean up where i mouthed to the cashier to call 911. they did and the cop came, but never came close enough for me to be safe to run over to him and it was to early to get the driver of the neon and the guys holding me hostage.

i kept calling 911 from my cell phone in my back pocket and managed to whisper"hostage" to the 911 operator while they were talking in spanish from car to car. after that i kept the phone in my pocket so the 911 could listen to everything. they were going to take me somewhere to make sure i wouldn't leave till i payed for the neon and or they got money or collaterall from me, and i dont know how bad they were gonna beat me up.

they told me "call your friend bro because after we meet you aint driving your truck home and your going to need a ride because you wont be able to drive"

He told me to tell my friend to come to the "Area" so he could pick me up later, but not the exact spot we were meeting, because it was secret.

I pretended to talk to my friend on the phone but i was with 911 and they didn't know. they kept asking me what vehicle i was in and i would say things like "yeah bro i told you im not driving my black truck im driving my green dodge"

i was told to tell him to come to the "area" so I said where are we and he said 2 street names which i procedeed to tell 911 two street names. They ask "Are You at that location now sir?" and i say "yeah dude" and then we saw an officer and i said on the phone "oh **** there is an osceola cop he might pull us over I got to go,

then the 911 operrator says "WAIT sir, are you in a GREEN TRUCK, and i say, yeah and hang up.

we get followed for a minute then pulled over by that cop, and then out of nowhere:

45 seconds later there is a helicopter and 30 cop cars in front and behind me and a cop is holding a gun to the driver door and screaming at the driver "GET THE **** ON THE GROUND NOW" and he is freaking out putting his cellphoneo and keys on the roof. my door is smashed from the crash somehow and it doesnt open so he climbs through the window and falls to the ground where they hand cuff him and then get me out and take me to the ambulance.

right after, the boys in the neon try calling 911 saying that i backed into him and a bunch of ****. but the cops knew the real story and after i get released from the hospital, i go to the scenes, and identify all of the people involved and the 4 of them get arrested for 3 or 4 felony's each since the Orange county police department was able to find this video on streetfire through a friend of mine:

Id like to thank the osceola county sheriffs office for saving my *** in this horrible situation that i came into.

Im sure there is someone on here that knows these people and will try and find me. But thats the price I have to pay now for going out to these stupid events, even when i was trying to help someone with there car.

here is the vid with everything begining.

http://www.chromjuwelen.com/de/partn...his-truck.html

just watch out if you goto illegal events like this guys!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

It was posted in the lounge this morning.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/racer-s-lounge/969267-street-racing-worst-case-scenario.html
Old 08-12-2008, 06:27 PM
12 Second Club

oh sorry but seriously thou isnt that crazy!?!?!?!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
oh sorry but seriously thou isnt that crazy!?!?!?!
Oh yea it definately crazy. They'll be put away for an extended stay at bubba's house I'm sure.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:38 PM
On The Tree

this is a case where police brutality is justified
Old 08-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

Smart kid for having the presence of mind to call 911 and give them the info they needed to catch these idiots.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Those big illegal street racing crouds never end up being a good idea. Tempers flair with that many young idiots in one spot. In the video there are kids standing in the damn street with cars racing inches from them. Guy was just trying to help and ended up in a bad situation. I hate to say it but the damn ricers and their huge street racing scene is killing the fun for everyone.