Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

PNP 12 bolt, from WHO?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 03:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default PNP 12 bolt, from WHO?

I need a plug and play 12 bolt for my 01 Z28.
By PNP I mean:
>using stock driveshaft
>provision for BMR 1 inch sway
>provision for 4 channel ABS
>hardened studs/bolts
>323 gears

I order, they send, I bolt on

Who can supply this? PM me quote or mark.habib@emirates.com

This overseas (I have Fed Ex account)

Note: Differential fully assembled please

Thanks,
Mark
Old 08-15-2008, 06:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my Strange 4-channel 12-bolt from Billingsley which I think is Burkhart now. It was just plug and play and everything worked perfectly, ABS, TCS, and no lights. I got a Spohn sway bar mount kit with poly bushings and endlinks which was flawless as well. I can't tell you how happy I am, and how pain free it was to install. I ordered with new backing plates already installed so rearend was ready to go. I paid a little more for the convenience, a little over 3k, but that included a Chrome Moly driveshaft too. I would go this route again in a heartbeat, and recommend it to my best friend. Good luck (even if you did cop my user name) .
Old 08-15-2008, 04:18 PM
FormerVendor

We can set you up with a complete differential but you will have to press the axle bearings on after you slide your backing plates on the axle shafts. Also you will at a minimum need to run a conversion ujoint and possibly have to shorten your current driveshaft. But we do no 3rd party shipping charges for fraudulent reasons. Let me know if we can help.

Jeff
Old 08-16-2008, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

The Strange 12-bolt is a true plug and play. It comes fully assembled including fluid from the factory. I paid extra for the backing plates so I could bolt the brakes on and go. The factory driveshaft will work as well. I also run the BMR rear bar and relocation brackets with no problems. When I ordered mine I had the freight billed 3rd party with no problem. Contact Strange to make the arrangements.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be easiest to have a contact in the USA. The OEM ships to them and they ship it to you. Most people don't want to deal with overseas people they dont know. Which is kind of weird because it isn't hard to ship overseas. It is more expensive.

I do this for my friend's ebay purchases. He lives in Danmark. But he has to send me a lot of chocolate as part of the deal. Plus it saves him alot of on the shipping.