Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anheuser Busch Car Show- Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 09:09 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anheuser Busch Car Show- Saturday

Usually an awesome show, lots of high end cars. Anheuser Busch in Merrimack, NH.

Date: Saturday August 16th, 2008

Time:Show Cars - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. / Public 10:00 a.m.
Rain Date: Sunday August 17th, 2008

Information: This site is dedicated to providing details, photos and contact information for the annual Northeast Exotic Car Show, held each year on the beautiful grounds of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. The organizers of the Northeast Exotic Car Show are very proud of our past achievements. Last year's event, our first-ever attempt, was able to raise over $10,000 for the Make-a-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire
http://www.northeastexotic.com/

It's for sure going to be nice on Sunday. Saturday is up in the air according to the weather channels. May rain in the morning...

I'm also heading over to Target tonight around 7PM for anybody in/around town.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn i forgot all about the show. My car is with vinny getting my nitrous installed. I went to this show a few years ago, definately alot of nice cars. I'll have to take the girlfriends lt1 camaro
Old 08-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

My neighbor will be there with his 02 Viper GTS coupe Final Edition. Very sweet ride-low miles. Not a dick like most owners. He wont even join the owners club because most of them suck!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Yeah I was in the market for a GTS 6 months ago. I didn't feel very welcome over at Viper Alley, the Viper club.

Too much money, and not much knowledge it seemed with a lot of those guys. Of course I'm sure there are plenty with know how.

Oh well... It's worth it to come up and at least walk around.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

I will be there all day taking pics for the New England VCA. I have been the club photog for the past 4 years and I must say that you guys couldn't be more wrong about the owners, at least in this region. Every single person I have met through this club has welcomed me (just an enthusiast) into the club very warmly. I participate in a dozen or so events with these people every year and designed / built that www.northeastexotic.com website for them. Viperalley.com is NOT in ANY way affiliated with the Viper Club of America. The alley is just an offshoot site that some of the more hooliganish members who got banned from the VCA started because the VCA was too strict on language and personal attacks, etc... They can be hilarious over there, but it's more of an OT type of place than Viperclub.org is.

Like I said, if anyone wants to say hi, I will be walking around with a canon 40D stuck to my face and either a Staff T-shirt or a black Viper club T-shirt on. I hope to see some people there, it will be a killer show as it always is!

Nick
Old 08-15-2008, 03:26 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

I didn't mean to generalize, or label anyone really. But a quick browse through the tech forum here, vs. there proves what I'm talking about.

Maybe it's because more of those guys pay to have work done on a lot of those cars, then we do.

Either way I'll have mine by next spring haha.