Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

siberian husky fs

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default siberian husky fs

I am selling my pure bred siberian husky. I can't keep him anymore.

He's only a year old, pure bred with classic markings, black and white (***** head as well). Potty trained, knows plenty of commands (sit, no, did kno shake, out, up, lay down, down, etc) and will do anything for a treat, specially a french fry. He can play rough when i want him to, but will also be docile and follow you around the house and lay with you. He lets me cuddle with him. He will walk with or without a leash, but requires the shock collar so that he doesn't pull. He loves his toys, especailly squeakys and plays catch. He is extremely intelligent and can be at times mischievous. Example: steal soda and gatorade bottles, has learn to open by biting and turning and will drink outta it. He does require a yard and loves to be outside. He's okay in the heat. There are no known health problems. He is fixed, tags up to date and shots up to date. He has SUPER beautiful eyes, being a baby blue that's almost completely white. He can be hyper and high strung at times. He is outgoing, does well with dogs and other people. By no means a guard dog as he loves everyone. He IS stubborn. Example: he knows not to do something but will or I will tell him something, he knows the command, he will look at me, then the treat bag on the table and refuse to do as I say. He is independent minded.

NO CATS-he WILL kill them. The breed is known for killing cats and small animals. If you have either, he is not for you.

I make him sound worse than he is, by far he is realitively calm, sleeps and lays around like a lazy bean or plays with his toys alone. Is super loving to all people he comes across including children and the other dog. I just don't want give him to a home that will not take care of him or will not like his personality.

He has a super great personality, and is a beautiful dog.

I want 600 but willing to go less or free if super good home. I'm not just gonna give him to anyone. I want to assure that the person isn't going to hurt him and is going to be able to deal with his outgoing and independent personality.

AriZona

more pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20332416

Last edited by Tortuga; 08-15-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Really nice dog morgan.

Hope he finds a new home, bumped.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking dog...I have an alaskan malamute myself, they are beautiful dogs and very loyal...also very hard to let go.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

PM sent.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:45 AM
TECH Regular

Siberian Huskies are amazing dogs. I have one and many of the members on here have seen my husky. Mine is a she, if you were closer. . . . I might be able to open my home for an additional husky but i'd have to talk to parents about that first! lol.

great luck, whoever pics this up will not be dissapointed.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn thats a nice dog. If i already had my house id be down.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Staging Lane

Huskys are awesome. I have a 2yr old and I love her to death. Dave you should get him.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

should sell no problem!!! nice looking dog

sorry for the hijack....i have a stud male sib. husky anyone interested in breeding?

Quick Reply: siberian husky fs