Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

switching to FAST rails

Old 08-18-2008, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default switching to FAST rails

so i have been reading and the pulse damper on the stock set up is of concern for me. is it needed?? also do i just run the line on the passenger side back to the spot where the line connects fm the pulse damper. i am just trying to mak esure i have everything so i dont get stuck. also what did u all use as far as a relief valve (schrader port). i am thinkin i ned another chunk of braided line and fittings as well. any help is awesome
Old 08-18-2008, 06:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I asked this two years ago

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...944&highlight=

General opinion is that it isn't needed.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

ok now what about the line that comes off of it??? anything ne dto be re-routed back to it or can i just leave it uncapped since it will be open once stock rails are gone.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isn't that the incoming fuel line?

The ends can be capped, though most people leave some kind of a schrader valve on , so you can attached a fuel gauge. You will need a cross over line to feed both banks.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

i ahve teh cross over and it will be at teh back. i have one line coming into teh drivers rail with a fitting so i can attach a gage. and that is just before the elbow on teh drivers side line. do i turn the outlet ofteh passenger side rail into a return line to connect to the other line that is left (evap line). or is it not needed at all?
Old 08-18-2008, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

ok so i answered my last question as far as i know. and this is the thread that i found pertaoning to it. and it says that i do not need teh evap line to be hooked up but it will just leave a gas smell is all in a garage. so no biggie. but any one can correct me if i am wrong. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ap+line+needed so teh summary is no the pu;se damper is not needed neither is teh line that comes off of it. but also please refer to the thread above for any questions. i will hopefuly have pics for any one this week just to show everything off.

Search this Thread