Notices

WTB: 00-02 Trans-am/Firebird interior

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 00-02 Trans-am/Firebird interior

I'm doing something special, and as the title said, I'm looking for specifically, an EBONY trans-am/firebird interior, a good console with all parts, minus the speedo, this includes the dash pad, dash, under-dash cover panels, hvac controls, vents, covers, etc. Also, looking for the ebony door panels, as well as an ebony MANUAL console.

Shipping to 42223, and no big rush, as I'm in iraq right now and this is all for a project for when we get back in november. If it cant be shipped, or the seller wants to hold on to the stuff until I redeploy back home, that'd be great, cause I dont mind picking up, just time difference is all.

edited to add...

Airbags in the dash are not at all necessary, and not wanted, so they will be removed if they are in a dash I buy, so thats covered.

Seats, carpet, and cluster arent needed, I'm special ordering a cluster wired for the car this is all going in so its not necessary.

Perfection isnt a must, as this is being retrofitted into another car and like 3 inches or so will be taken off the ends of the door panels, and some of the dash pad will be removed closest to the winshield since the distance is shorter in my car. I'm trying to save as much money as possible, the army pays terribly (lol)

you can email me at silence DOT v3 AT gmail DOT com
or send me a PM.

Much thanks everyone,

doc

Last edited by armymedic00; 08-18-2008 at 08:29 PM.