What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Need help with a potential buyer for my car

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 04:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with a potential buyer for my car

A kid, I say kid but he's 18, I used to work with is leaving for the army in a couple days and when he gets back he wants to buy my car. He asked me if I would sell it and what I would ask for it if I was selling it. Just as a joke I told him 11k. Now he is taking the offer serious and told me when he returned from boot and AIT that he would bring me cash for my car. Right now I don't really want to sell it, but 11k for my 99 Z28 with almost 90k miles is looking pretty good. I don't know what to do. What do you guys think would be the best way to handle this?
Old 08-19-2008, 05:15 PM
11 Second Club

people say they will do alot of things, I say if he shows up with 11k hand over the keys. Thats alot of cash and I sure could use it. Its up to you, if you wanna keep the car or not.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

I don't want to sell it, but I know I can't keep it forever, and that I will have to get something a little more family oriented when I get married next year. I would love to pick up an 04 GTO but they're not going for that low and I'm getting ready to buy a house so money is at a premium. I just don't want to have to buy a honda or something but I don't see finding a V8 powered car, newer than a 02, that's in good condition for 11k.

Quick Reply: Need help with a potential buyer for my car