Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

slatington car show

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 04:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default slatington car show

Is anyone going to show their rides at the Slatington Car Show on Aug 31st? If so, I am new to this site and I would like to meet some of the NE members.
BTW This pic is my dream car located in PA if all goes well (and it doesn't sell) I will have it by spring of next year!
Old 08-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can see you have been to Star Pontiac. That car is or was parked next to the 950 mi. WS6. I stop by just to laugh at their outrageous prices.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

yea man there prices are freaking sickening. I might not go that route i will make that decision when the time comes but i am going to take her for a ride for now. How far are you away from there?
Old 08-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About 10 miles. l Early last year they were asking $28 k for all Camaros and would not come down at all. Now for the past year it's T/A's at $25 k and above regardless of the mileage.

Yes that Hawk is beautiful but should have a lot less than 31k miles for those bucks.

I stop by every few weeks just to look at the "muscle" in their inventory and to say no to the very pesty salespeople. I once offered them $25k for an 01 SS w/34k miles that the marked price was $28k and they would'nt budge! Not that I would have bought it, but just to see how much bargining room there was.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the info! I found them on cars.com and they have such a good inventory, but I will have to look around more. I thought that i could of worked them down!