Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with my o2 sensor

Old 08-26-2008, 10:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with my o2 sensor

Does anybody know what kind of a 02 i need to widin the band on my 02's that are better than myfactory replacements(which i replaced with bosch) Cause after i ran at the track this past sat. nite one of my 02's went bad, that is after i put 1gal. of 110 racin fuel in it. I'm assuming that is what done it anyways. Or will it clear it's self up when it burns itself clean. need help
Old 08-27-2008, 02:34 PM
11 Second Club

BUMP need help!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1redultraz
Does anybody know what kind of a 02 i need to widin the band on my 02's that are better than myfactory replacements(which i replaced with bosch) Cause after i ran at the track this past sat. nite one of my 02's went bad, that is after i put 1gal. of 110 racin fuel in it. I'm assuming that is what done it anyways. Or will it clear it's self up when it burns itself clean. need help

BUMP need help!!!!!!

That paragraph makes no sense, no sense= no help.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:37 AM
11 Second Club

Wel first then is that over the past weekend I used some racing fuel in my car,then 1 day later my car starts missing( when it does you can rev a couple times and it will quit. It is doing like i had before when one of my o2's went bad. But it isn't doing it as bad and hasn't gotin anyworse. So will the o2 get cleaned off and get back to workin the way it should or should i just go ahead and replace it? If i do need to replace it what brand do i need to use? Do i need to get a wider band o2 if so were would i find one and what brand do i need to use?

Search this Thread