Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

man does it ever stop. These fittings are killing me

Old 08-28-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default man does it ever stop. These fittings are killing me

I have a **** load of $20-$35 fittings around here and just ordered a new bottle because I hated that my NOS bottle did not have a side port for chit like, bottle heater, gauge, purge, etc... Well I go to connect my nice blue swivel fitting and what do you know, its a 4 an fitting and the side port is some small chit. Guess what its time for yet another fitting. Not sure it matters I just wanted to keep as little as possible on my main line fitting???? Am I confused grasshoppers??? I figure I can get all the sensors at least on the side port and have them out of sight???
Old 08-28-2008, 09:39 PM
TJ
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by teddyca
I have a **** load of $20-$35 fittings around here and just ordered a new bottle because I hated that my NOS bottle did not have a side port for chit like, bottle heater, gauge, purge, etc... Well I go to connect my nice blue swivel fitting and what do you know, its a 4 an fitting and the side port is some small chit. Guess what its time for yet another fitting. Not sure it matters I just wanted to keep as little as possible on my main line fitting???? Am I confused grasshoppers??? I figure I can get all the sensors at least on the side port and have them out of sight???
i purchased a nitrous outlet bottle that has 2 ports.
all you should need.
maybe a T on one of the ports if you really have a gob of sendors?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL three years later I am still changing em...I think I got the last one this time home, its changing out the 90 degree 1/8" to -4an to a 45 degree...
Old 08-30-2008, 01:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

I think the new generation NOS bottle to be the best out there (you must have a very old one?), bar none, though NX has one now similar, finally . Why the best? Look at all the trick installs out there, and then notice that the gage is on the side (can't read them easily on most set-ups) and all the other ports are in the wrong locations for a super clean look. Anyway, once I become a sponsor here I have a line of fittings that the price will just blow you guys away, no price gouging, lol. I know the pain of buying fittings, and wow, we can easily have hundreds of dollars wrapped up in fittings and hoses. Here's my NOS bottles which have the always open side port for Push Systems, or for your heater transducer (I no longer run transducers), and the gage on the top like it should be, also the blow down out the other side nice and neat. So if ya picked up the correct 2nd bottle you should be able to do as you want and end up with a nice looking install.

Robert

Search this Thread