View Full Version : do girls like your car?

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:06 AM
would you go on a date and take your car? if i pick up somebody with my car i feel like im trying to impress somebody with a 10 year old car :lol: lets hear some thoughts:D

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 02:09 AM
what is this you speak of? girls? so you have discovered them huh? lol jk man :lol:

why wouldn't you take your car on a date? i mean you spend all this money on it so that its fast and so that it looks sick as shit so why wouldn't you take it? besides these cars were designed well and don't look like they have aged, if it makes any sense.

camarojunky74
08-29-2008, 02:13 AM
i only pursue chicks that are into cars so i guess yeah, other than that i only use woman for casual fucking, but i'm tied down know so i do neither lol

ae13291
well i dont know, my car is kinda loud which is annoying, 2nd our dashboards (when you sit in the passenger seat) look like a landing strip 3rd its annoying getting out the car cuz its to low. i kinda wish i had an M3 or something. not for the girls, just cuz of how well there designed.

CamaroKidZ28
Well

I like to pick them up in a 38 year old car.

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 02:14 AM
i only pursue chicks that are into cars so i guess yeah, other than that i only use woman for casual fucking, but i'm tied down know so i do neither lol

haha...i'm afraid of getting to that point! hope its still a couple of years away :lol:

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 02:15 AM
well i dont know, my car is kinda loud which is annoying, 2nd our dashboards (when you sit in the passenger seat) look like a landing strip 3rd its annoying getting out the car cuz its to low. i kinda wish i had an M3 or something. not for the girls, just cuz of how well there designed.

haha what the hell are you doing with a camaro then son? go pick up that slow POS M3 and save yourself the annoyances :lol:

camarojunky74
08-29-2008, 02:15 AM
haha...i'm afraid of getting to that point! hope its still a couple of years away :lol:

its a long and fucked up road, but once you both can come to a mutural agreement on what eachother needs its not that bad. but sometimes :bang: they can get frustrating lol

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:16 AM
i also HATE my drivers seat, i move around every 5 mins to get comfortable, its probably my settings are off or i think its mainly old and worn out from the inside

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:19 AM
haha what the hell are you doing with a camaro then son? go pick up that slow POS M3 and save yourself the annoyances :lol:

i was also looking at some Ls1 GTO's and damm there pretty cheap, i seen some selling for cheaper then some F bodys. atleast those cars are modern and are roomy and comfortable. M3's are slow but so well designed compared to our cars that im speechless

CaliforniaBoy5
08-29-2008, 02:19 AM
i also HATE my drivers seat, i move around every 5 mins to get comfortable, its probably my settings are off or i think its mainly old and worn out from the inside

upholstery shops are all over boy!

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 02:21 AM
its a long and fucked up road, but once you both can come to a mutural agreement on what eachother needs its not that bad. but sometimes :bang: they can get frustrating lol

oh i know how it goes...been through it...matter of fact i almost ended up married at the age of 21, good thing i came to my senses and once she got too pushy about it i told her to go find someone else...about 3-4 months later after the breakup i found out she was pregnant...i now thank God every day of my life :lol:

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-29-2008, 02:25 AM
Have this giant armrest/2nd glove box separating the drivers/passenger seats in mine. Makes things difficult.....

and my car is beat up in every area: Interior,Exterior,Performance. All i have is a semi nice sounding exhaust, and an ok stereo.

Pimp game is not so great

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:33 AM
upholstery shops are all over boy!

id rather find another seat on here or craigslist. re upholstering one seat will look funny but i think all i need is the foam support inside

CaliforniaBoy5
08-29-2008, 02:35 AM
id rather find another seat on here or craigslist. re upholstering one seat will look funny but i think all i need is the foam support inside

get TA seats! worlds of difference.

LS1stunna
08-29-2008, 02:38 AM

This man speaks the truth. :nod:

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:39 AM

oh yea wayy more support i like em better. but i like Marks seats alot (6litereater) they look like recaros but there knock offs i think and if im not mistaken they were cloth not vinyl or leather.

shtnfrds
08-29-2008, 02:39 AM
in the week ive had my car ive gotten more than a few winks. Hell today some gal was flying up on me on the interstate. i didnt know it was a chick, but a stomped on it as she was pulling even. i was going 75 or so she had to have been doing 90 maybe more, but i swear that vag loved it. toyed around for a few miles and got a nice shot of some perky jibblies ;) where oh where are you now woman?!

ZMONSTER!
08-29-2008, 02:49 AM
well my wife loves mine, I dont really notice other peoples reactions to my car, cause I just dont care

ae13291
08-29-2008, 03:00 AM
i really love my t-tops tho! thats really my favorite part besides the motor and tranny :lol:

ZexGX
08-29-2008, 03:08 AM
Yes. I've gotten the following questions/comments:
Nice color.. (Pewter)
Wow, it's really clean! (I try.)
What are the payments like? (Paid off)
It looks new! Is it an '05/'06? (No.)
It's a four seater! (Yep. I can fit a body or two in the back :).)
Do you have something under the floormat?/What's wrong with the floor? (passenger side hump)
These doors are huge... (:secret2:)

I also politely let people know that the passenger in the front has a cupholder, if the need arises. Usually they're suprised at the hidden fold-out cupholder. Whether it's a good thing or not is questionable. :D

I would love to have a car with t-tops, but I can't separate myself from this car when every other 98+ f-body I see has t-tops...

Wicked_muscle
08-29-2008, 03:15 AM
All the girls I've gone out with loved my car except one that couldn't care less. I usually get a bunch of compliments on how it sounds and how it's so shiny. The last compliment since the cam I got was, that the car sounds ferocious. However, after I'm with someone or been dating for a while I'm driving my dd everywhere.

black_phoenix
08-29-2008, 03:23 AM
i dont know... it looks good but after the new set up, it sounds annoyingly loud...
but i still would! if she doesnt like it, then she's not my type

SSMOKIN_Y2KSS
08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
for this exact reason i have the camaro and the big body benz...i can roll up in the race car or i can roll up in the blacked out n limo tinted s class

whatspower?
08-29-2008, 10:53 AM
For some reason girls liked my ss more than my vette. when they saw it their first words were....." why did u get rid of the camaro?... it looks better" i was like :bang: :bang:. my girlfriend keeps rubbing it in my face. dat sux.:(

whatsgrip?
08-29-2008, 10:57 AM
For some reason girls liked my ss more than my vette. when they saw it their first words were....." why did u get rid of the camaro?... it looks better" i was like :bang: :bang:. my girlfriend keeps rubbing it in my face. dat sux.:(

:eyes: Thats why you shoulda bought that pullied ferd!:D instead of following in you big brothers footsteps

whatspower?
08-29-2008, 11:03 AM
:eyes: Thats why you shoulda bought that pullied ferd!:D instead of following in you big brothers footsteps

ha! u wish u were older.:punch:

whatsgrip?
08-29-2008, 11:24 AM
ha! u wish u were older.:punch:

ha you wish you were bigger:engarde:

ConElite
08-29-2008, 11:28 AM
When my chickie and I first started talkin, she didnt say much. She drives a Swap Integra. After about a month she gained the up-most respect for my car and said it was a turn-on when she first got into my car.

Match made in heaven? lmao

All the broads I used to go out with all LOVED my car, B/c just about nobody has one like it, Not to many out there and it damn fast, So I would say, Its another +++ for Females liking it.

Ryne @ CMS
08-29-2008, 11:44 AM
to be honest out where i live, with all the bro hoes, i would pull way more girls with my big ass lifted duramax diesel. sad really......., but now who cares i am practicely married with a child and happy, plus she loves my vette

hlaalu
08-29-2008, 12:04 PM
clothes fly off all the time in my car

whatsgrip?
08-29-2008, 12:12 PM

So you change in your own car? :suspiciou .....jk...lol

droptopT/A
08-29-2008, 12:13 PM
girls love my car every time i go out i take.its getting old but it looks fresh garaged kept it sounds bad ass and girls like to go fast and do burn outs

hlaalu
08-29-2008, 12:16 PM

:lol:

carbonfiberbird
08-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure, I took one chick on a car cruise and she seemed to like it, but she said she like the scenery. I know alot of chicks liked my v6 mustang with big chrome GT tips and flowmaster exhaust but that was in high school tho.

2002Z28Camaro
08-29-2008, 12:19 PM
hum i guess so the seats always wet when the get out of the car

EliteCamaro94
08-29-2008, 12:22 PM
my girl likes my car, but she keeps tellin me i need to put some wheels on it and put t tops in. Im just way too scared to start cuttin my roof out. lol all the other girls i dated when i had this car liked it too. My ex actually wanted to buy it from me when i ran into her last i said no way fuck off. lol

droptopT/A
08-29-2008, 12:22 PM
f bodies are chick magnets i dont care what any body says

whatsgrip?
08-29-2008, 12:27 PM
i dont care what any body says

really? :devil: The last time i said out loud my mom threw a shoe at me :shiner: then she said your car is tooooo loud!

droptopT/A
08-29-2008, 12:33 PM
really? :devil: The last time i said out loud my mom threw a shoe at me :shiner: then she said your car is tooooo loud!

lol good one

MORETHANQUICKSTANG
08-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Girls Dont Like My Car..lol
Maybe Its Bc They Dont Like Me

cruiSSin LS1
08-29-2008, 01:13 PM

our loud cars should get the girls wet...take that as a good thing...i also got LT's, ory and cutout so i wont have to hear chicks talk that much...:D Im always like..."what, i can hear you..." :chug:

+1 haha...i usually ask them if they want to ride in the SUV or sports car:chug:...but i always take the camaro anyways...what chick doesnt like attention when in a car? they are mostly attention whores anyways, right?:nod:...

lt1 hawk
08-29-2008, 01:19 PM
it is a good way to find out off the bat if she is going to be a pain in the ass about your car. If she makes funny faces about your car, or asks you why you don't have a BMW, Prius, or a Camry, she is going to be straight up CUNTY about your car. Then you show her to the door, because she comes after the car my friend.

MORETHANQUICKSTANG
08-29-2008, 01:20 PM
it is a good way to find out off the bat if she is going to be a pain in the ass about your car. If she makes funny faces about your car, or asks you why you don't have a BMW, Prius, or a Camry, she is going to be straight up CUNTY about your car. Then you show her to the door, because she comes after the car my friend.

if i was a dude i would so agree.. well no i agree anyway..i dont hang out with chicks like that..gag:barf:

cruiSSin LS1

LMAO!!!

lt1 hawk
Girls Dont Like My Car..lol
Maybe Its Bc They Dont Like Me

No they don't like it because it is a MUSTANG....

all in good fun bro.

MORETHANQUICKSTANG
08-29-2008, 01:21 PM
i have a camaro also
bro...lol

cruiSSin LS1
08-29-2008, 01:22 PM

well said right there...

lt1 hawk
08-29-2008, 01:24 PM
I know, I was just trying to give you a hard time... sis? see the word "sis" just doesn't have as good of a ring... "sister" sounds way to ethnic or familial. Mmmmm..... give me some time to come up with something better...:D

MORETHANQUICKSTANG
08-29-2008, 01:25 PM
lol.. thats funny.. i got cha

Ruckus46Gt
08-29-2008, 01:30 PM
i find most girls could care less what you drive, except back home in ny and then its unless you have a benz, bmw, lexus, or caddy then your screwed cause they dont think you have money...welcome to the hamptons

lt1 hawk
08-29-2008, 01:37 PM
lol.. thats funny.. i got cha

this is all I have to say about this...

LS1BLKSS
08-29-2008, 01:52 PM
my wife loves my car... thats all that matters now :eyes: :D

ae13291
08-29-2008, 01:54 PM
with the last girl in my car i did donuts, she was yelling but then she said it was like a roller coaster :lol:

94'BLKBRD
08-29-2008, 01:57 PM
with the last girl in my car i did donuts, she was yelling but then she said it was like a roller coaster :lol:

So I take your Mom likes roller coasters

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:00 PM

:secret2::secret2::secret2: if u want to speak in english that would be considered woman. but that was a good one faget :lol:

whatsgrip?
08-29-2008, 02:01 PM

:eek:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/DJHexa/kelso_burn.gif

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 02:01 PM

my thoughts exactly :D

our loud cars should get the girls wet...take that as a good thing...i also got LT's, ory and cutout so i wont have to hear chicks talk that much...:D Im always like..."what, i can't hear you..." :chug:

+1 haha...i usually ask them if they want to ride in the SUV or sports car:chug:...but i always take the camaro anyways...what chick doesnt like attention when in a car? they are mostly attention whores anyways, right?:nod:...

yup...girls are such attention whores...but its kinda our fault lol

MORETHANQUICKSTANG
08-29-2008, 02:06 PM
this is all I have to say about this...

all i have to say is this...
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g168/eyedream31/mustang/scan.jpg

ae13291
08-29-2008, 02:08 PM

nice clear corners :D

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 02:10 PM

:barf: i've always hated the look of the fox bodies...urs is only cool cuz its fast...plus that 69 of yours is sick too :D:D

383lt1impala
08-29-2008, 02:14 PM
girls love my impala!!!

AnTTi Venom
08-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I never tell girls I have the Zoh. I Always take them in my DD. For one the DD is much more comfortable for a date,two it has big back seat for a date that's going well, and three it's uber quiet for conversation, or has a decent stereo for tunes. The only girls that ever know I even have the Zoh are ones in the car community that'll appreciate it for the right reasons. I'm not looking for a gold digger, or someone that just wants to ride around in a Vette. It's my hobby/passion, I'm not trying to impress anyone else with it. If other people happen to like it, then that's just a bonus for me :nod:

ROCNDAV
08-29-2008, 02:54 PM
to be honest out where i live, with all the bro hoes, i would pull way more girls with my big ass lifted duramax diesel. sad really......., but now who cares i am practicely married with a child and happy, plus she loves my vette

haha. Bro Hoes. I see enough of them up at Mt High and Big Bear during snowboard season.

I would love to have a car with t-tops, but I can't separate myself from this car when every other 98+ f-body I see has t-tops...

Good looking car. Even I commented on the fact that it nice to have a hard top.

hahaha

+1

ZexGX
08-29-2008, 02:56 PM

Last time I slid around a corner* with a girl in the car, she and the rest of the passengers were yelling, but not angry yells - more like the "holy shit!" yells that come from being on a roller coaster. I don't drive that group of people around much anymore. Wonder why? ;)

* empty parking lot, no obstacles

MORETHANQUICKSTANG
08-29-2008, 02:58 PM
:barf: i've always hated the look of the fox bodies...urs is only cool cuz its fast...plus that 69 of yours is sick too :D:D

thanks for ur lucious comment

CaliforniaBoy5
08-29-2008, 03:22 PM

that made me LOL

comanten123
08-29-2008, 03:32 PM
bitches love it

Dissident
08-29-2008, 03:56 PM
I never tell girls I have the Zoh. I Always take them in my DD. For one the DD is much more comfortable for a date,two it has big back seat for a date that's going well, and three it's uber quiet for conversation, or has a decent stereo for tunes. The only girls that ever know I even have the Zoh are ones in the car community that'll appreciate it for the right reasons. I'm not looking for a gold digger, or someone that just wants to ride around in a Vette. It's my hobby/passion, I'm not trying to impress anyone else with it. If other people happen to like it, then that's just a bonus for me :nod:

I agree! If I really liked the girl, like maybe it could turn into something serious, I'd take the DD. I have a old 89 GMC Jimmy and although it's nothing fancy at all, it's clean. If they give me any crap for that, I'm done.

Vice versa, if I just want to nail them and be done, I take the Vette!

L3THAL_Z28
08-29-2008, 04:10 PM
thanks for ur lucious comment

lol no prob :lol:

whatsgrip?
08-29-2008, 04:11 PM
if I just want to nail them and be done, I take the Vette!

I concur :pimp:

cruiSSin LS1
08-29-2008, 04:15 PM
I agree! If I really liked the girl, like maybe it could turn into something serious, I'd take the DD. I have a old 89 GMC Jimmy and although it's nothing fancy at all, it's clean. If they give me any crap for that, I'm done.

Vice versa, if I just want to nail them and be done, I take the Vette!

isnt that ur mission everytime?:nod:

Almostryan3
08-29-2008, 04:38 PM

only 99% of the time I believe :D

Dan
08-29-2008, 05:00 PM
One bitch said my car was to loud, So I booted her ass out at the next stop sign..LOL..J/K, she said it was to loud though, I guess if I had a fucking Honda she would have liked it. My Ex has an 01 T/A, so yeah, she liked the car(s)

99BlownSS
08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
My chick love my car!!!!! she tells me when are u getting a cam on your car or we need to get M/T its bad ass

ROCNDAV
08-29-2008, 05:05 PM

No, there are times that he just wants to sit and talk :eyes:

curlytoesZ28
08-29-2008, 05:32 PM
my girl really likes my car, but then last night we went for a ride in my buddies 03 cobra pushin 525 to the ground and she wouldnt stop talkin about it :bang:

cruiSSin LS1
08-29-2008, 05:48 PM
:chug:My chick love my car!!!!! she tells me when are u getting a cam on your car or we need to get M/T its bad ass

thats what im taling about right there...:chug:

No, there are times that he just wants to sit and talk :eyes:

LOL...hes one of those guys...one of us will do the job when he is done 'talking':D

my girl really likes my car, but then last night we went for a ride in my buddies 03 cobra pushin 525 to the ground and she wouldnt stop talkin about it :bang:

so it sounds like ur buddy is hittin it now...ur prolly gonna be meeting joey greco soon...u know..the host of the tv show 'cheaters':chug: lol j/k

Dissident
08-29-2008, 06:16 PM
It WAS my mission for a long time but now I'm married. Go figure...

cruiSSin LS1
08-29-2008, 06:17 PM
It WAS my mission for a long time but now I'm married. Go figure...

how long ago was ur funeral...?:D

GMmexican
08-29-2008, 06:47 PM
All the chics Ive gone out with and my female friends love my car, since I date latinas 95% of the time, they love GM muscle

01SOMSS!
08-29-2008, 07:18 PM
well I would take it on a date,but as far as looks go. Most compliments I get are from guys not the girls.For some reason girls dont seem to get that impressed w my SS. You can change their minds as soon as you take them for a spin though.Might work for you.Girls seem to like Bmw or trucks for some reason.

1sick'98WS6
08-29-2008, 07:21 PM
my car attracts red necks, and kids, not enough women

ae13291
08-29-2008, 07:52 PM

:mullet: :D

01black
08-29-2008, 08:17 PM
no chics think my car is loud and obnoxiious just like the owner....

SVTBAIT
08-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Girls Like My Car Only Part They Dislike Is When Were At Idle And My Car Shakes A Bit And There Tits Jiggle And I Stare At Them Lmao

MSS91Z28
08-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Girls Like My Car Only Part They Dislike Is When Were At Idle And My Car Shakes A Bit And There Tits Jiggle And I Stare At Them Lmao

y'all ready :nod:

SVTBAIT
08-29-2008, 09:18 PM
y'all ready :nod:

FOR WHAT BUDDY

orangefun
08-29-2008, 09:26 PM
girls just generally like me and don't even notice my car

Wicked_muscle
08-29-2008, 09:37 PM
All the chics Ive gone out with and my female friends love my car, since I date latinas 95% of the time, they love GM muscle

it is a bad ass car club! lol

GMmexican
08-29-2008, 09:47 PM
it is a bad ass car club! lol

General motors sports cars

addicted2fun
08-29-2008, 10:03 PM

Pff i can do this on my BMX... owned...

crossroads
08-29-2008, 10:23 PM
would you go on a date and take your car? if i pick up somebody with my car i feel like im trying to impress somebody with a 10 year old car :lol: lets hear some thoughts:D

my girl can't stand riding in my car, "its too loud"= i can't yap in your ear from point A to B... OR why do you have to go so fast?!= we should have taken the camry. but she got her diamond ring so i get my toy and yes her ring cost more.....for now:D

nomoneyz
08-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Most girls don't think anything of my car and are like "why didn't you buy a mustang gt"
I've had a few that loved it. Except the girl i'm talking to now loves my Camaro, my buddy has a Mach 1 and she said oh thats cute. Lol.

Dissident
08-29-2008, 11:07 PM
how long ago was ur funeral...?:D

Actually, it was just over 3 years ago. But, I can't complain at all, she was with me when I was broke and she believed in me and supported me. She's hot and she's not a gold digger at all so chose to purchase instead of lease!

SnakesRslow
08-30-2008, 12:07 AM
most chicks like the camaro till they get in and have to climb around a cage and realize the seats dont recline, cant talk, and think its gonna break down at every light cuz it wont stop shaking.

Thats why i have this...
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/SnakesRslow/1220069081.jpg

huge backseat, dvd, bumps, and its big > camaro on a date

scotthd
08-30-2008, 12:13 AM
honestly girls are more impressed with my mustang than my t/a and the mustangs a 95.. I dont understand it.. My current girl calls my t/a a mid life crisis mobile.

black_phoenix
08-30-2008, 12:15 AM

fuck dude... same with me...

Almostryan3
08-30-2008, 12:16 AM
honestly girls are more impressed with my mustang than my t/a and the mustangs a 95.. I dont understand it.. My current girl calls my t/a a mid life crisis mobile.

I had a 95 mustang during high school (5 spd 5.0 :D ooooo ya!) and every girl I knew loved that car for some reason, I thought it was such a hunk of junk but they liked it for some reason :confused:

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 12:53 AM
most chicks like the camaro till they get in and have to climb around a cage and realize the seats dont recline, cant talk, and think its gonna break down at every light cuz it wont stop shaking.

Thats why i have this...

I know that place anywhere. You work at Irvine auto center?

ZSS2148
08-30-2008, 01:05 AM

Thats why i have this...

whend you do the titan mod to your tacoma? looks good:engarde:

cruiSSin LS1
08-30-2008, 01:20 AM

Thats why i have this...

big trucks=small wee wee:nod:

ZSS2148
08-30-2008, 01:30 AM

dam. i was gonna post a pic of my s-10. O wait. thats a mini truck...:secret2:

cruiSSin LS1
08-30-2008, 01:34 AM

what part of long r u in?

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 01:36 AM
i have one of those.

94'BLKBRD
08-30-2008, 01:40 AM
S10 trucks=small wee wee:nod:

i have one of those.

:D...........

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 01:42 AM
hahaha. buster

ZSS2148
08-30-2008, 01:45 AM
what part of long r u in?

you were here lookin at my friends ta....

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 01:47 AM
O SHIT! he knows what you look like now Dave

94'BLKBRD
08-30-2008, 01:49 AM
O SHIT! he knows what you look like now Dave

Everyone already knows what he looks like......his pic is in his sig

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 01:51 AM
Everyone already knows what he looks like......his pic is in his sig
Naw... you got it twisted. Every pic Dave puts up is something he wishes he was/had.:D

94'BLKBRD
08-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Naw... you got it twisted. Every pic Dave puts up is something he wishes he was/had.:D

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

cruiSSin LS1
08-30-2008, 02:02 AM

o hey whats up...i recognize the vette...:chug:

cruiSSin LS1
08-30-2008, 02:06 AM

nick nick nick...u make me laugh:D

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 02:07 AM
nick nick nick...u make me laugh:D
Cool. 94'BLKBRD looks like he got a good laugh out of it too.

cruiSSin LS1
08-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Cool. 94'BLKBRD looks like he got a good laugh out of it too.

94'BLKBRD is a joke, we all know that...

but seriously, u make me laugh...check ur myspace btw...:chug:

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 02:19 AM

anything you can say to me on there you can say here man. Lol and thanks for the complement, i pride myself in my sense of humor.

cruiSSin LS1
08-30-2008, 02:21 AM
anything you can say to me on there you can say here man. Lol and thanks for the complement, i pride myself in my sense of humor.

i just wanted that on ur comment wall...:D

94'BLKBRD
08-30-2008, 02:23 AM

Sure about that David?

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-30-2008, 02:23 AM
i just wanted that on ur comment wall...:D
well then i suggest you edit it, cuz you lost to a jeep too. Would have lost in your camaro as well.

So ill give you the time to put your model and specifications. Cuz ill just tell people it was an S.R.T.8 Jeep

lt1 hawk
08-30-2008, 12:48 PM

Thats why i have this...

Yeah, trucks are fun too. I lost my virginity in a 97 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab full bed 3/4 ton disel pick up... in the parking lot of a CONVENT. No, it was not a nun, but it was still holy ground. That started a downward spiral of sex on consecrated ground. At least it all started off right with a Chevy!

ae13291
08-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah, trucks are fun too. I lost my virginity in a 97 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab full bed 3/4 ton disel pick up... in the parking lot of a CONVENT. No, it was not a nun, but it was still holy ground. That started a downward spiral of sex on consecrated ground. At least it all started off right with a Chevy!

i kinda wish i had a truck rather then a camaro sometimes. im sick of going fast and getting tickets, i would rather be off roading :devil:

SnakesRslow
08-30-2008, 10:30 PM

my truck > your jeep

my camaro will shit on your camaro

even your chick likes my dick better... sorry man life's rough sometimes :punch::chug:

WS6_Suicide_Machine ya thats the auto center, im there mon-fri

SnakesRslow
08-30-2008, 10:31 PM
whend you do the titan mod to your tacoma? looks good:engarde:

when i decided me and mpg will never get along anyway

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-31-2008, 12:13 AM

Shit i gotta hit you up sometime then, I have to choice but to pass that place every day. Im up in Trabuco Canyon, and have to travel to Irvine everyday

lt1 hawk
08-31-2008, 01:27 AM
Your mom likes my Camaro....

Sorry, this thread had gone 7 pages and no one said it yet, had to be said...

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Your mom likes my Camaro....

Sorry, this thread had gone 7 pages and no one said it yet, had to be said...
YES i was waiting on someone to call it out, didnt want it to be me

lt1 hawk
08-31-2008, 01:47 AM
YES i was waiting on someone to call it out, didnt want it to be me

And that is because you are a pussy. I have included an instructional illustration for you below... it is a reminder that you are a failure....

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-31-2008, 02:10 AM
ouch... ima take that one to heart.

krazy4
08-31-2008, 02:19 AM
My mom loves my car :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

04cobra13
08-31-2008, 01:27 PM
yup, chicks dig it, i even had a milf come up to me and say,"wow your sounds really cool" followed by the i wanna bone you look, but i was in the parking lot with my mom going into big lots

krazy4
08-31-2008, 01:50 PM
yup, chicks dig it, i even had a milf come up to me and say,"wow your sounds really cool" followed by the i wanna bone you look, but i was in the parking lot with my mom going into big lots

cock block :emb:

MrElectric03
08-31-2008, 02:00 PM

hahaha..."Mom ill pick you up in an hour...":D

04cobra13
08-31-2008, 02:05 PM
hahaha..."Mom ill pick you up in an hour...":D

lolz......

lt1 hawk
08-31-2008, 02:16 PM
ouch... ima take that one to heart.

You should probably just kill yourself. Just make sure you stand in a dumpster when you blow your brains out so no one has to clean up after you...

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-31-2008, 02:19 PM
You should probably just kill yourself. Just make sure you stand in a dumpster when you blow your brains out so no one has to clean up after you...
i have no comeback for thatone...

04cobra13
08-31-2008, 02:21 PM

yikes!!!

krazy4
08-31-2008, 02:30 PM

Where do you live exactly?

So I can stay away :)

GMmexican
08-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Girls dont know shit about cars they just want the popular thing in mustangs or a big truck so they can feel safe and hide there insecuritys

SUCK MY SS
08-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Girls dont know shit about cars they just want the popular thing in mustangs or a big truck so they can feel safe and hide there insecuritys

hahaha

lt1 hawk
08-31-2008, 02:49 PM
i have no comeback for thatone...

Really, the only comeback to that one is to go stand in the dumpster with a loaded fire arm. Give me a call when you get there, just in case you have any doubts. I will give you all the encouragment you might need.

WS6_Suicide_Machine
08-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Really, the only comeback to that one is to go stand in the dumpster with a loaded fire arm. Give me a call when you get there, just in case you have any doubts. I will give you all the encouragment you might need.
Maybe you can lead by example for me. ill even pick a dumpster out for you.

lt1 hawk
08-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Maybe you can lead by example for me. ill even pick a dumpster out for you.

How about this one? You pick the dumpster and the firearm, then I pick the fuel I will use to make a funeral pyre out of you in that dumpster when you are finished...

GMmexican
08-31-2008, 03:26 PM
Girls hate LT-1's

ZexGX
08-31-2008, 04:41 PM
Girls hate LT-1's

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/camarojunky74/lt1gay.jpg

I think camarojunky agrees. :)

SnakesRslow
09-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Shit i gotta hit you up sometime then, I have to choice but to pass that place every day. Im up in Trabuco Canyon, and have to travel to Irvine everyday

do it, im at 51 auto center #8 :secret2: theres all kinds of cool shit there you could drool over :secret2::secret2:

yungepjr
09-01-2008, 02:15 AM
aye snakesRslow, is that your maro ??? i want to do tha back of my maro black like yours...did you just take it off and paint it? or wat? lemme know. prolly a newb ass question but i only had my car for a month. so lemme kno. thanks

lt1 hawk
09-01-2008, 02:23 AM
Just to let you all know, I was just f***ing around with WS6_Suicide_Machine. I was waiting for people to start one of the famous joke flame wars. Guess a few people took me seriously. That was the first mistake, taking me seriously when I am not talking directly about cars...

c5z28
09-01-2008, 02:26 AM
No maybe its just me, I got more looks driving in a jensen healey than anything, maybe they were laughing?

camarojunky74
09-01-2008, 03:04 AM
well ive been out of the dating scene for awhile, if you all are saying the 6 year old ss camaro's aint pulling the ass anymore, im certain my ranger aint going to do the job, guess im just gonna have to buy a house and have a bunch of house party's invite a bunch of sluts and get it done with 4 bedrooms rather than 4 doors.:lol:

camarojunky74
09-01-2008, 03:05 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/camarojunky74/lt1gay.jpg

I think camarojunky agrees. :)

lol +1billion

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
do it, im at 51 auto center #8 :secret2: theres all kinds of cool shit there you could drool over :secret2::secret2:
Will do. Are you 8-5? or mixed hours? and im Nick btw.

Nacho SS
09-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Girls don't really hate MCSS, they don't really know what it is since it is debadged. They say its too loud, but when I drove my '69 Nova to school (408 LSx/slicks & skinnies/LTs dumped at rear seats/bullet mufflers) everyone complained except for this super freaky girl that I gave a ride too and she loved it.

7camaro7
09-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Bitches DEFINITELY feel the SS. They call it classy:confused: mmm yea its pretty and ... it sounds like the beginning of armagedon!:bat_angel

krazy4
09-01-2008, 05:16 PM
it sounds like the beginning of armagedon!:bat_angel

I like that :D

lt1 hawk
09-02-2008, 01:23 AM
So would your car be the fith horseman of Armegeddon?

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-02-2008, 01:28 AM
So would your car be the fith horseman of Armegeddon?
Naw but you can be my bitch!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Shrooms/bitch.png

lt1 hawk
09-02-2008, 01:37 AM
Naw but you can be my bitch!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Shrooms/bitch.png

I think we have been over how big of a failure you are already. If you weren't such an illiterate deliquent, you would realize that I have had said numerous times that I cannot view anything from Photobucket, since I am on a government computer. Hence, your attempt to call me a bitch is truly wasted and you fail, at life. Now go make me a sammich....

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=145982&stc=1&d=1220333788

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-02-2008, 01:44 AM
I deeply apologize at your failure at a normal human life. While most of us have normal computers to view everything. You have obviously failed so bad as to you must beg to use the GOVERNMENT ISSUE computer. And as to you assuming i read everything you write, you fail at that too. Your only sucess is finding the correct way to kill yourself. Gun, bullet, trashcan, gasoline.

lt1 hawk
09-02-2008, 02:07 AM
but I wanted to use disel.... gives off a blacker smoke, like my heart.

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-02-2008, 02:10 AM
but I wanted to use disel.... gives off a blacker smoke, like my heart.
disel? im not familiar with the word disel. So it is Obvious to me sir that you yet again.....
FAIL!

Ive been told Diesel gives off black smoke, and your heart is only black because your circulatory system has FAILED!

lt1 hawk
09-02-2008, 02:16 AM
hey that word is in the Hawkbonics dictonary... Maybe you should try reading a book instead of eating them... Now, where is my sammich bitch?

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-02-2008, 02:19 AM
hey that word is in the Hawkbonics dictonary... Maybe you should try reading a book instead of eating them... Now, where is my sammich bitch?
well i got hungry for reading your Failed comebacks. So i ate the pro status Ham & Turkey sandwich. I am sorry:emb:

lt1 hawk
09-02-2008, 02:26 AM
why aren't you dead yet? You need to do something for the good of all mankind... since you have never done anything for the common good, you need to report to the nearest hospital. Ask to go to the burn unit, and once there, tell them that you are there to donate ALL of your skin to burn victims, TODAY.

zjt
09-02-2008, 03:18 AM
disel? im not familiar with the word disel. So it is Obvious to me sir that you yet again.....
FAIL!

Ive been told Diesel gives off black smoke, and your heart is only black because your circulatory system has FAILED!

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

SnakesRslow
09-02-2008, 10:33 AM
aye snakesRslow, is that your maro ??? i want to do tha back of my maro black like yours...did you just take it off and paint it? or wat? lemme know. prolly a newb ass question but i only had my car for a month. so lemme kno. thanks

Lol ya its mine, I bought another tail panel to paint but u can paint the original just the same.. Search for "Berger mod" and there's how to's up the ass... I used satin paint

SnakesRslow
09-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Will do. Are you 8-5? or mixed hours? and im Nick btw.

9-6 but I'm hardly on time so afternoon is better... I'm danny, come by anytime

01black
09-02-2008, 01:45 PM

LOL....that rules

cruiSSin LS1
09-02-2008, 08:17 PM
my truck > your jeep

my camaro will shit on your camaro

even your chick likes my dick better... sorry man life's rough sometimes :punch::chug:

my jeep is faster than your truck:nod:... your truck might be worth a lil more money than my suv, but at least i dont drive around in a ride that has 'baby dick' written all over it...:punch: ...

and yes, your camaro will dominate mine:nod:

this is just all in good fun btw...:chug:...ur truck looks pretty clean:D

lt1 hawk
09-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I see WS6_Suicide_Machine was scared off of this thread as well. I guess he did as he was told and reported to the burn unit. Once there, he must have donated all of his skin to burn victims, NOW. Even though he finally did something for the common good, he is still a..........

FAILURE!!!

cruiSSin LS1
09-03-2008, 02:03 PM
I see WS6_Suicide_Machine was scared off of this thread as well. I guess he did as he was told and reported to the burn unit. Once there, he must have donated all of his skin to burn victims, NOW. Even though he finally did something for the common good, he is still a..........

FAILURE!!!

do u miss the presence of nick in this thread or something...lol

sounds like someone is a lil lonely...u need a friend...

lt1 hawk
09-03-2008, 02:07 PM
do u miss the presence of nick in this thread or something...lol

sounds like someone is a lil lonely...u need a friend...

or a pet... something, he just ran scared...

willthethrill
09-03-2008, 02:31 PM
yeah, girls usually like my car......especially the color!

heres a link from another forum that has pics of my car.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/garage-member-4298/

whatsgrip?
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
yes I agree yellow is best:D:devil:

lt1 hawk
09-03-2008, 02:46 PM
There is something to be said for SLUT RED.

whatsgrip?
09-03-2008, 03:00 PM
I prefer classy red, though Slut red would be my second red choice :)

01black
09-03-2008, 03:16 PM
There is something to be said for SLUT RED.

LOL.....love the slut red

1sikZoh
09-03-2008, 09:51 PM
what can i say, the vette gets em wet.

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-03-2008, 10:18 PM

FAILURE!!!
Sorry had an interview with ALAR staffing, im not forklift certified. So i failed the job.

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Sorry had an interview with ALAR staffing, im not forklift certified. So i failed the job.

you should be used to the bitter taste of failure by now...

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 11:18 AM
see gents? WS6_Suicide_Machine just gets scared off so easily. Puss.

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-04-2008, 11:22 AM
see gents? WS6_Suicide_Machine just gets scared off so easily. Puss.
I was actually just looking at the Murderd out Brakes thread to see what you said to that one.

And im only used to failure, cuz your insults and existence remind me of your failure at life.

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 11:27 AM
I was actually just looking at the Murderd out Brakes thread to see what you said to that one.

And im only used to failure, cuz your insults and existence remind me of your failure at life.

Since you are writing on here, you obviously never donated your skin to burn victims... you should really get on that....

WS6_Suicide_Machine
09-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Since you are writing on here, you obviously never donated your skin to burn victims... you should really get on that....
naw... I feel bad for you yes. but you shall not get my skin.

CaliforniaBoy5
09-04-2008, 11:55 AM
you both have to drive an LT1. enough aout of both of you :jest:

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 12:30 PM
you both have to drive an LT1. enough aout of both of you :jest:

shut your mouth before we both gang rape your ass...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146222&stc=1&d=1220545765

SnakesRslow
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
my jeep is faster than your truck:nod:... your truck might be worth a lil more money than my suv, but at least i dont drive around in a ride that has 'baby dick' written all over it...:punch: ...

honestly my truck will shit all over your pos family wagon... then we can go cruise around and see which one gets more ass. :gtfo: or do u gotta pick up the kids from soccer practice? :lol:

fuck all the bs lets just set up a race... how does $100 sound????

SnakesRslow
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
shut your mouth before we both gang rape your ass...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146222&stc=1&d=1220545765

:lol: :lol: :lol:

whatsgrip?
09-04-2008, 01:12 PM

you scared ducky!

http://k43.pbase.com/o6/42/627342/1/72627782.lCTb4EUi.ScaredDuck800x600.JPG

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
you scared ducky!

http://k43.pbase.com/o6/42/627342/1/72627782.lCTb4EUi.ScaredDuck800x600.JPG

ok, that thing scares me a little, but this should terrify you...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146241&stc=1&d=1220549913

whatsgrip?
09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
ok, that thing scares me a little, but this should terrify you...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146241&stc=1&d=1220549913

http://cache.lifehacker.com/assets/resources/2007/07/Home-Alone.png

217zenki
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Im not sure if the girls truely dig it or jus the kandy I hand out the window .. Either way its a killer combo ;)

j/k im bored

whatsgrip?
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Im not sure if the girls truely dig it or jus the kandy I hand out the window .. Either way its a killer combo ;)

j/k im bored

I think ive seen your car:secret2:
http://hunch.se/stuff/free_candy.jpg.....lol

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 01:58 PM
http://cache.lifehacker.com/assets/resources/2007/07/Home-Alone.png

poor scared puppy...

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146242&stc=1&d=1220551055

whatsgrip?
09-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070219/chris_tucker.jpg

217zenki
09-04-2008, 02:01 PM
I think ive seen your car:secret2:
http://hunch.se/stuff/free_candy.jpg.....lol

:secret2: :fluffy:

z34_nut
09-04-2008, 02:11 PM
pu mag

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070219/chris_tucker.jpg

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146250&stc=1&d=1220552146

whatsgrip?
09-04-2008, 02:18 PM
http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146250&stc=1&d=1220552146

http://www.thecomedynet.com/wp-content/gallery/inspirational-poster/PLASTIC%20SURGERY.jpg

chrger528
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
chicks love these cars!! i was stopped at a long stoplight about a week ago and a blue 2004 mustang GT pulled up next to me with a nice drop, saleen wheels,loud exhaust,cobra R hood and a SMOKIN blonde girlfriend in the passenger seat.she was lookin over at my car and she gives me a thumbs up and a smile.her boyfriend or whatever sees her giving the thumbs up and revs on me. all i did was smirk, look foward, and up to the light ,then back to him. she was still smiling when the light turned green and i pulled him 4 cars to the next stoplight. when we stopped both cars had the windows down. he wouldnt say anything ,or look over at me,in fact he looked the other direction. But SHE screams over to me "bad ass car!!!" we went our separate directions from there and yes i had both the adrenaline, and satisfaction going through my head that you could only get from a situation like that. kid was like 18 or so maybe. im not much older being 21, but in this occasion i can say,"maybe next time junior,NOT!!"

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n240/chrger528/LD1THUNDERSIGNATURE.jpg

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 03:03 PM
chicks love these cars!! i was stopped at a long stoplight about a week ago and a blue 2004 mustang GT pulled up next to me with a nice drop, saleen wheels,loud exhaust,cobra R hood and a SMOKIN blonde girlfriend in the passenger seat.she was lookin over at my car and she gives me a thumbs up and a smile.her boyfriend or whatever sees her giving the thumbs up and revs on me. all i did was smirk, look foward, and up to the light ,then back to him. she was still smiling when the light turned green and i pulled him 4 cars to the next stoplight. when we stopped both cars had the windows down. he wouldnt say anything ,or look over at me,in fact he looked the other direction. But SHE screams over to me "bad ass car!!!" we went our separate directions from there and yes i had both the adrenaline, and satisfaction going through my head that you could only get from a situation like that. kid was like 18 or so maybe. im not much older being 21, but in this occasion i can say,"maybe next time junior,NOT!!"

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n240/chrger528/LD1THUNDERSIGNATURE.jpg

How many times do I have to tell you all to stop trying to get back on topic!

lt1 hawk
09-04-2008, 03:10 PM
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146264&stc=1&d=1220555432