View Full Version : Ever lost your Drivers license? ....

FSANE
08-29-2008, 06:10 PM
And never get it back?

Did you ever wonder what happened to it if someone found it?

I just found out the hard way. I have a serious cold and I went to CVS to buy some Sudafed. I go to the Register and ask the lady for some Sudafed that's behind her. I asks for my Drivers License and starts to process the purchase. Then she tell me that I was denied because I already exceeded my maximum purchase of Sudafed for the day.

I lost my Wallet years ago. Had a bank card and Drivers License in it. Who ever found my wallet didn't return it to me like a good Samaritan would. The Asshole used my ID to buy Sudafed probably to make Meth.

I have no choice, but to Blacklist myself from future purchases. CVS could not tell me where the purchases were taken and they had opened an investigation. I suggested to call the local PD, but it would be useless because it would be a job for the D.E.A.

Fucking Scums of Earth. I had to send my mother out to get me some Sudafed.

1meantransam
08-29-2008, 06:12 PM
wow, what a bunch of BS.. same with the lady not giving it to you.

CTSmechanic
08-29-2008, 06:53 PM
I lost my drivers license in the Atlanta airport.... Bummer thing about it is it had my SSN on it.... I may of bought some dubs... for someones Monte Carlo...

cool whip
08-29-2008, 07:05 PM
I lost my license and credit card in Canada on a trip from AK to MI. I had no picture ID to get back into the states. Fortunately the man inside the building at customs was nice and understanding, unlike the lousy f^(k at the gate who made it seem like I had lost the disc containing all the government secrets and the North Koreans were sure to have found it by now. No one ever returned it to me. Hopefully some underaged Canadian isn't using it to buy booze and pills.

horist
08-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I lost mine once... though it was about to expire ... prolly ended up being used by Paco trying to claim he's a 20 year old Polish/German lol

stoverz28
08-29-2008, 07:13 PM
I once lost mine at the airport on the way to the BVI. Luckily I was under 18 and didnt need a picture ID to get back into the country. Some airline ended up mailing it to my house for me when we got back.

Ive never heard of keeping track of something like sudafed purchases. What bs.

horist
08-29-2008, 07:15 PM
same with the lady not giving it to you.

May sound like BS but it's a pretty stricly enforced rule in any drug store (be it CVS, Walgreens, etc...) ... if the employee did sell it after knowing that the limit was exceeded she would most likely face termination and potential implications

Sinner
08-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Lost my wallet twice, once it was turned into the cops the second time it was brought to my work, less $200 but the rest was there(Oil patch safety tickets were my most valued items in the wallet).

I used to work in a warehouse and any cold pill that could be used in meth was locked up in a huge cage with cameras and electronic locks. Stuff still went missing everyday though. Hell the one janitor was walking out with 50-70 cartons of smokes every night.

SSmoken
08-30-2008, 12:01 AM
I NEVER carry mine lol. guess you cant lose it that way.

Vicinity
08-30-2008, 12:31 AM

Do you leave it in your car or something?

Yahelou
08-30-2008, 12:47 AM
never lost my license before, but at my fathers gas station ppl forget their wallets, keys, credit cards, ebt cards, phones all the damn time. probably at least 3 or 4 a week, i usually look through them, try to find a number to call someone to tell them to pick it up.

lt1z28camaro
08-30-2008, 02:51 AM

+1 just leave it in the car and carry cash/get I.D. when you need it..

1meantransam
08-30-2008, 09:23 AM
May sound like BS but it's a pretty stricly enforced rule in any drug store (be it CVS, Walgreens, etc...) ... if the employee did sell it after knowing that the limit was exceeded she would most likely face termination and potential implications

yeah, i understand all that. but sometimes you can just tell when people are ok and to just sell it to them. i know the whole store deal though because i had tocard for spray paint. i remember when they did that with Tripple Cs idk if it's still like that or not though.

NemeSS
08-30-2008, 06:54 PM
yes! for 90 days:D
never physically to date

giant016
08-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Hahaha, thought this was gonna be filled with comments like "I learned you can outrun a cop's car, but not the radio" or "F*ck if I was gonna pay that parking ticket".

Somehow mine either fell out of my pocket while I was on the schoolbus and some kid stole the $ and threw it out the window, or just pickpocketed me and threw it out the window. I dunno. It was picked up by somebody on the side of a road that is out in the boonies and was on my bus route, and just afterschool is when I noticed it missing.

Had SS card and other goodies, but they just took the cash. It was turned in the day after I got my new SS card and licence.

04gtoBMXracer
09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
yeah i lost mine when i was 16, im 22 now and havent had one since! i wish i just lost it as in like dropped it or something but the cops have mine =( im learning how to control myself more and more over the years, im lucky/glad i havent hurt anyone or myself but its hard to just cruise when you hear that LS or LT roar!!!

jetlag
09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
I almost forgot my wallet on time at an airport... left it in one of those baskets they scan.. learned my lesson and now just leave it in my pocket.

shandy294
09-03-2008, 08:59 AM
yes! for 90 days:D
never physically to date

Yeah,I thought it was going to be a loss due to tickets. That's happened to me in my younger/dumber days.

horist
09-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Hahaha, thought this was gonna be filled with comments like "I learned you can outrun a cop's car, but not the radio"

Pffft original version was "You can outrun a cop, but you can't outrun Motorola" :D :P

slowmofo
09-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Twice, sucks trying to buy beer with out it...

WS SIKZ
09-03-2008, 10:02 AM
30 days get it back sept 13

1994Z28Lt1
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM

+1 just leave it in the car and carry cash/get I.D. when you need it..

damn i would never be able to do this, i feel naked without my wallet in my back pocket

hell the only times my wallet isn't on my right butt cheek is when im sleeping or on a long drive when i take it out because im sick of sitting on it

SSmoken
09-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Do you leave it in your car or something?nope i just leave it at home.

damn i would never be able to do this, i feel naked without my wallet in my back pocket

hell the only times my wallet isn't on my right butt cheek is when im sleeping or on a long drive when i take it out because im sick of sitting on itI dont carry a wallet, just a debit card lol.

infinitebird
09-06-2008, 01:37 AM
wtf, you have to show an ID to buy sudafed? You can't just pay cash?

Posi12Bolt
09-06-2008, 02:34 AM
dmv took it once... :(

razorclaw99
09-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Ye i lost my drivers license once..Except i didnt actually lose it. The DMV took it :cry:

Gitano 1
09-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I lost mine along with a $580 paycheck, I dropped it in a store, a few days later, sum lady found my license, but no money :cry:

Damillio
09-06-2008, 01:39 PM
wtf, you have to show an ID to buy sudafed? You can't just pay cash?

The ID is used to track your purchases. 3600mg of pseudophedrine can be bought in a singe purchase with a 2 item limit. No more than 9 grams per month. It is absolutely illegal (and impossible at Walgreens) to sell products containing pseudophedrine with an ID

yeah, i understand all that. but sometimes you can just tell when people are ok and to just sell it to them.

I work in the pharmacy at Walgreens. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to sell sudafed if you are over the limit. It is tracked electronically by your DL#. It will not "scan" at the register if you are over the limit. Don't blame the employees or even the managers. We all can lose our jobs.

horist
09-06-2008, 02:41 PM
I work in the pharmacy at Walgreens.

seems to be alot of us around these parts :D (though I'm just a techie in corporate)

GR8GAME
09-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I lost my to CHP

dug
09-06-2008, 08:02 PM

same here

Vicinity
09-06-2008, 08:23 PM
So some of you guys are driving without licenses... :bang:

KFC_Or_Bust
09-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Guys, guys....They have these things stitched to your pants, they're called pockets and you put objects like your wallet in them. I mean, damn! How could you lose your wallet especially with a shitload of cash in it? 22 years old, never lost my license, wallet, keys, cell phone...

...Only thing I lost was my Amex earlier this year and that's because Arby's didn't give it back to me at the drive thru and told me to pull up to the next spot because they were going to be a minute...They never gave it back! I didn't know, so I filed for a lost/stolen card and they cancelled it. I went back to Arby's (of course, AFTER I called) and they had it in their safe and I got my cancelled card back, yayyyyy!!

BLK85
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
I lost it once at a kegger in the middle of a field. But I went back and found it the next day.