Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

haha well i have a funny story

Old 09-01-2008, 11:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default haha well i have a funny story

well this isnt about a race but i thought i would tell the story anyway.
well im driving home the other night from work and i stop at the local gas station off the highway and get some gas anyway i look over in the gas station and a state trooper was sitting there in the parking area.well i minded my own buisness and noticed he was watching me, for what reason i dont know but i finish and get out on the highway and head home.well i look in my rearveiw and sure enough he is about 5 cars back from me in the other lane, i laugh to myself a little and keep driving.well i drive up the road a little ways and look over and a vert C-5 gets on the highway,im thinking damn it! but he gets beside me , he is a middle age guy, but he looks over at me and he just hammers it!!! not knowing there was a black and white behind him. well he blasts it off and the cop went right around me and pulled him over. sucks for him
Old 09-02-2008, 12:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

had a few of thoes moments.

i was at a stop light one day, and noticed a woman in a suburban next to me not paying a damn bit of attention to anything except something on the floor. so i burped the throttle a little and eased off the clutch to get it to lurk and bam! she takes off thinking the light turned green. no cops around or anything and thank god she didnt hit anyone but still. i would have felt terrible if she had hit someone knowing i invoked such a stupid act, but she should have been paying attention.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:46 AM
On The Tree

Similar story coming home from Atlantic City a week or so ago...

I'm cruising next to a semi and there's a Porsche behind the semi, the Porsche is next to another car. The semi edges up a bit, giving the Porsche room to get behind me, so I speed up to let the Porsche switch lanes. I opened my bottle, and he kinda just took off while I was still cruising. I'm not too familiar with Porsche, but it read "Turbo" on the back. An older BMW also came flying up, it took the shoulder because the semi switched lanes in front of him.

Anyway, I drop it from 6th to 3rd, bottle open, and nail it. Within 2 seconds I see a 4th guy that wants to join... only he had blue and red lights on his roof. I dropped quickly from 100 or so to about 60 and he flew right on past, immediately pulling over the Porsche. I assumed that's the only one of us he got on radar.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i like that...

i see a 4th guy wants to join, only he had red and blue lights on his roof....

Old 09-02-2008, 01:31 AM
12 Second Club

man thats a close one there. im glad i knew that trooper was back there.cause my *** would have been grass
Old 09-02-2008, 01:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default ive had same experience

a vette c6 tried to race me and didnt notice the cop. about 2 miles down the road an old gray haired guy was pulled over and his little young GF was just sittin there

Search this Thread