Racer's Lounge - those know it all friends

View Full Version : those know it all friends

Kmaroman
09-02-2008, 09:28 PM
You ever have one of those time's your friends think they are 100percent sure on something. Like the other day i went to my buddy house and hung out we called up the guy's and played ps2 and stuff a guy's night out. Well you know not very many people start out with a really nice vehicle there first time.

My buddy ryan is the one to prove it he drives and older box style s10 with a 4.3 and yeah newer 4.3l that are the MPI aren't bad but the TBI kinda suck, and its hooked to a 700r4 well he doesn't have a job so all he ever wants to talk about is porting the heads stuff like that i told him should just get a set of vortec heads for it. He's says and i quote those dam things suck worse then the heads on it now, I try to tell him vortecs are good heads.

Well he had his hood popped and his truck was running real bad and I was just guessing this hose i pulled off was for the fuel pressure regulater and I unpluged it ran way better, didn't bog down or nothing. he always wants more horsepower so i try to give it to him. So for some reason he pulled a spark plug wire of the cap why its going to show us i don't know what. Well he decides to put that wire he took of the distributor cap back on while the truck is still going, and well seeing your know it all friend drop to the ground from 10,000volts of electricty, and scream like a woman on the way down, only to get back up and do it agian until he realized he needed to shut his truck off. then put the cap back on me and my buddy james laughed our ass off at him

CLUBBER LANG
09-02-2008, 11:57 PM
what?

1meantransam
09-03-2008, 12:13 AM
^ lol... i kind of got what you're trying to say but...paragraphs.

CrabhartLS1
09-03-2008, 12:17 AM
^ lol... i kind of got what you're trying to say but...paragraphs.

sentence structure would be nice too.

1meantransam
09-03-2008, 12:22 AM
lol.. oh well. tech is a great place to learn how to spell, and construct sentences haha.

AronZ28
09-03-2008, 03:46 AM
cliffnotes . . .

Dumbass friend pulls off a spark plug wire while the motor is running and gets electrocuted. Then does it again before he realizes that he has to shut the motor off.

shandy294
09-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Do you talk like that,too?

Getting zapped once wasn't enough? Was he really that ignorant about ignition systems. I guess that question answered itself.

RickyMartinZ28
09-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Ok I get it....

-Rick

horist
09-03-2008, 09:19 AM
I hate know it alls... I always have to prove them wrong since I do know all! :P :P :P

1meantransam
09-03-2008, 10:29 AM
horist you are wrong, i know more then you. therefore you're a know-it-mostly.