LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Door dint!!@!$@!#$#@%#@%!#@$~$

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Door dint!!@!$@!#$#@%#@%!#@$~$

some ******* bitch slammed her door into my car in a parking lot. Left some scurf marks and a small dent. She hit my door extremely hard and I'm surprised it didnt make a larger dint. Luckily i was in the car and got the bitches information after i threatened to call the police for failure to give me insurance. whats frustrating is the attitude the lady had like i'm the one who should be living with it or repairing it. I park my car at the farthest spot possible to avoid dings. i'd rather it get stolen then me get stuck with a ding i can't fix because i don't have 500 dollars. Wish me luck and hope her insurance accepts the claim
Old 09-03-2008, 04:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear that man. thats not right. but hey, it could be worse like you being away from the car when it happened? at least you got her information and all and im sure theyll pay for it. isnt it ironic how youll park all the way in the back of the lot for the obvious reason of driving a nice car, yet people are still possessed to park right next to you? I always bet my mom when im with her. ill park in the back and guarentee her someone will park right next to me. sure enough, it happens and we get a good laugh, but i know the day i come back to the car and see a dent, im gonna be in the same boat you are. best of luck to ya.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

I had a Ford truck I bought new in 1987, parked in the back of a store lot way away from any other vehicles. When I got to the door of the store I saw an old Chevy beater park next to it. Came back out, the beater was gone and I had 2 nice dents side by side like they weren't happy with the first ding and hit it again. To this day I think they did it on purpose. I think there is a large population of people that can't stand for anyone to have something nice and get their jollies from vandalism but would no way admit they are vandals. Bunch of cowards. Thats why they don't want to give you their information....THEY GOT CAUGHT. People who care for their cars are forced to interact with people who don't care and live the low life, these are the same people who buy crap they don't need and then hock stuff to make ends meet. They just don't care and live day to day.

Did I rant long enough??
Old 09-03-2008, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Hey at least you were there. Man I used to work at a walmart here and the parking lot was slanted so the water could run in a drain at the bottom of the lot well one windy day this lady decides she doesnt want to put her buggy in a cart holder and just leaves it in the lot the wind gets ahold of it and sends it plowing into the mangers brand new bmw the cop said it was the equivalent of a 30mph hit from a car
Old 09-03-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Pain in the ***.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Junkie

brick + windshield=

you answer that one.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a bad foot; park far away from the door usually take 2 stalls in a far corner. Last week someone made a good 12 inch key mark under my spoiler. It comes down to majority of these goofs cannot afford nice ****.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

I had a dent removed by a PDR guy - cost $80.

It all boils down to disrespect, and vandalism.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by neilownz
is it scratched or can they pdr it?
nah its scratched and scuffed. She hit the door so hard she pushd the metal in and it rubbed a 1 inch scratch and the door mostly recovered from the dent