Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Moser 9" and lca relos

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moser 9" and lca relos

I am about to purchase a moser 9". I already have lca relocation brackets on my 10 bolts. Will the lca relos swap over to the 9? Or do I have to have them welded on by moser when I do the purchase. Also, at exoticperformance, I noticed it said that 3 channel is not available with the aluminum center section. But I think I saw a picture of someones with a sensor and reluctor ring installed. So can I do the 3 channel with the alum. center section?
Old 09-05-2008, 04:57 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can reuse your lca brackets, but you'll have to do some grinding on them to make them fit. We've done it many times, it's not that hard to do.

Moser currently has suspended the 3 channel with the alum center section, due to a parts related problem. Thanks! Bob
Old 09-05-2008, 01:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Moser 9" and I didn't have the lca brackets welded then, I should have cause now I need to grind some powder coating off to have them welded.

"Moser currently has suspended the 3 channel with the alum center section, due to a parts related problem. Thanks! Bob" is this 3 channel w/ alum center section only? mines not 3 channel I bought mine less then a year ago, do I need to worry about this??
Old 09-06-2008, 06:17 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cowboysfan
I have a Moser 9" and I didn't have the lca brackets welded then, I should have cause now I need to grind some powder coating off to have them welded.

"Moser currently has suspended the 3 channel with the alum center section, due to a parts related problem. Thanks! Bob" is this 3 channel w/ alum center section only? mines not 3 channel I bought mine less then a year ago, do I need to worry about this??
Yes this is only related to the alum center and the 3 channel ABS option. Moser will have it available again around the first of the year. Bob