Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo 94Z

Old 09-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo 94Z

I have a 94Z that has a small cam...LT's and a few other things....I want to put a single turbo on it....How would I go about doing that....should I buy one of those make it yourself Header kits from summit and fab my own Turbo Header? or does somebody sell one of these...Mind you this is a budget minded build for experimental purposes...I have a garret Turbo that I will be using for now just to get things going Would I need to drill and tap the Oil pan for the oil lines or is there a reloction kit for the oil filter that I can put a couple of fittings into for this...I am turbo stupid but I really want to make this happen....It will be my DD eventually and i want to be able to drive this thing anywhere but at the same time if a vette pulls up next to my Crappy ole LT1 I want to be able to play....So any ideas or if somebody has already taken this challenge and was succesful pictures would be great....

Thanks in advance,

Jason
Old 09-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Launching!

Default ....

Talk to jose@forcedinductions.com,i think he has a set of prototype,like the first Pro turbo headers ever done for an lt-1,I bet he would let go cheap,he said he was cleaning shop,then you just have to fab the easy stuff,cause the headers are what suck to make.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a manifold Kit for sale. Some of the welds are big and not so pretty. Here are the specs.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...732&highlight=

Search this Thread