Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

outrunning the law

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default outrunning the law

well thank god i'm still 17, or i'd been in deep ****. Well me and some friends are at the carwash painting certian things on his mustang. Well this really nice mustang gt see us and let us hear, i jumped in my car chased him down we raced from about 3rd gear at 30 i wanted to go from a dig but he took of and i hel her to the floor and started to pass him, we stopped up the road and came back to the car wash this was all around midnight. Nobody could belive i beat him he was checking my car out i checked his out. He was a cool guy said he liked chevy better to he had a 100shot of nitrous said it would run 13.1s with it and 14.4s without. Everbody wanted to see us race again so me and the guy go to this place way out in the country and the cops show there where 3 mustang an me the only camaro. We where just about to take off and i spotted himwell he just went up the road to get the other 2 mustangs, i thought heres my chance, i turned around took off like 5mins down the road parked it behind a warehouse. Got out and ran into the woods into a bean field and to another building jumped the fence then jumped it agian to get out and back into the field. finally i gave up they had my car it was over. I'm 17 what's the worst that can happen to me he never got us for racing or anything and i took off slowly
Old 09-10-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Resident

I don't know why, but in before the lock. I just don't see this thread going in a good direction.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

nice kill and death to the cops...lol
Old 09-10-2008, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well they called my house when they found my car, what happen next my mom called me told me they had it. I stood up walked towards the cops with my hands up i asked for one favor and that was that i wnated my bible out of my car. The officer said the only thing that happen to my friends was a warning
Old 09-10-2008, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i figured turning myself in was better then letting them catch me and thats when the cops where complete dick heads. There was this bigger cop well you know good cop bad cop routine.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Regular

LOL You poor bastage. I feel for you bro. So what are they saying they are going to do?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Kmaroman
he had a 100shot of nitrous said it would run 13.1s with it and 14.4s without.

that mustang guy's full of ****. a 100 shot of spray wouldnt make that much of a difference it ET's
Old 09-10-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thats what i thought to. Anyways fleeing from the police and 2 counts of trespassing. Only bad thing is, is that i jumped the fence to the city garage the CITY GARAGE so they'll probaly press charges, when your running from the cops you don't think man i jumped thopse 2 fences like nothing and they were 6 feet or higher. now as for the other factory i knew some people that worked there not to worried about that. just paid the wrecker service the fee, and i'm on house arrest, unti lthe day i have to go to the probattion office. i went egging one time about the same time last year me and 4 friends had 160 eggs the police only found 30 and we hit the school some how they managed to lose all 4 of our police reports i just hope it happens agian. Cause they didn't do a single thing to us
Old 09-10-2008, 12:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

if they didn't catch you street racing than WHY DID YOU RUN?? i only run when its "yea yea yea oh sh*t red and blues go go go"if they didnt catch you doing anything than no need to run. i've had cops catch me at wawa's after a run cop" we've got reports of a black sports car street racing" me " oh ya i haven't seen any. have a nice night officer" if the cop didn't see you than you didn't do it. it even works for "someone called about cars doing burnouts and driven recklessly" "i'm just cutting through some cars were leaven when i pulled in lol"
Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Kmaroman
well thank god i'm still 17, or i'd been in deep ****. Well me and some friends are at the carwash painting certian things on his mustang. Well this really nice mustang gt see us and let us hear, i jumped in my car chased him down we raced from about 3rd gear at 30 i wanted to go from a dig but he took of and i hel her to the floor and started to pass him, we stopped up the road and came back to the car wash this was all around midnight. Nobody could belive i beat him he was checking my car out i checked his out. He was a cool guy said he liked chevy better to he had a 100shot of nitrous said it would run 13.1s with it and 14.4s without. Everbody wanted to see us race again so me and the guy go to this place way out in the country and the cops show there where 3 mustang an me the only camaro. We where just about to take off and i spotted himwell he just went up the road to get the other 2 mustangs, i thought heres my chance, i turned around took off like 5mins down the road parked it behind a warehouse. Got out and ran into the woods into a bean field and to another building jumped the fence then jumped it agian to get out and back into the field. finally i gave up they had my car it was over. I'm 17 what's the worst that can happen to me he never got us for racing or anything and i took off slowly

sn95 mustang? or edge?

if it was an edge then he can't drive. 14.4 sucks.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:02 PM
TECH Regular

Yea...but it is still a mustang
Old 09-10-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it was 97 with bolt ons he said i don't know much about stangs it had the 4.6l but i didn't know much. it was a 5speed to i told him mine was a six speed said i was the only camaro to beat him
Old 09-10-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Regular

they cant do **** if you dont admit anything. you shouldnt ahve even talked to them.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

okay to rephrase myself the cops never saw us race we where lined up and ready to go. I saw him and i set there, turned around went the other way he didn't tell me to stop or anything he just went past me an pulled 2 of the mustangs over. i pulled my car into the backside of a companys parking lot and got out an ran. into a woods then a field then a city garage, a night gaurd saw me jump the fences. Finally i gave up. they had already impounded my car

Last edited by Kmaroman; 09-10-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Launching!

Don't give up next time
Old 09-10-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i've been thinking i'm going to join the miltairy. Get out of this town with no plans to comeback except get my car and nothing more. I wanna leave for 2 years or so. I dont wanna be gaurd that's stupid if you join the miltairy go over sea's thats what i wanna do. Go into the army i wanna go kill, and more. I think i'm better off having someone oversee me a few years, i'm going to ******* kill people over there. Anyone know a nic eplace where it's usally sunny to move year round but still cheap place to live
Old 09-10-2008, 08:05 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Wow, good kill, too bad you got busted for it.

I would personally consider all your options a few times before jumping into the military.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Wow.... I officially have a headache. This is what we are leaving our racing.... and our country to. LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Try starting in first gear next time if you're only rolling at 30 MPH. Third puts you way too low in the RPMs.