Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

adapting nitrous system for my C6

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adapting nitrous system for my C6

I bought a used nitrous system for $250. It is a 2 stage dry system with a 10 pound bottle, 2 WOT switches, 2 window switches, 2 rpm modules, and a ton of wiring and 2 nitrous seleniods, and a purge kit with bottle heater and mounting brackets. I dont have the switches and I would like to convert it to a wet kit maybe with a MAF ring so that I dont have to put holes in my vararam. Ideas? Im new to the nitrous thing. Does anyone make a switch panel that fits without modification to a C6?
Old 09-10-2008, 03:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We can help you convert the system you have. The best options would be the Maff kit or our plate system. With the NX maff you will have to cut up your stock maff. I am currently working on a custom switch panel for the C6..

Dave
Old 09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greentahoe
I bought a used nitrous system for $250. It is a 2 stage dry system with a 10 pound bottle, 2 WOT switches, 2 window switches, 2 rpm modules, and a ton of wiring and 2 nitrous seleniods, and a purge kit with bottle heater and mounting brackets. I dont have the switches and I would like to convert it to a wet kit maybe with a MAF ring so that I dont have to put holes in my vararam. Ideas? Im new to the nitrous thing. Does anyone make a switch panel that fits without modification to a C6?
Take a look at our plate conversion systems. It features the only true 360* spray pattern on the market. You won't have to drill any holes in your intake for the nozzle. I will send you a picture of our C6 switchplate. Thanks.

Nick