LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

read this a bit off topic but what do u think?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 12:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy read this a bit off topic but what do u think?

sorry 4got to add this i went to work in a hurry. and 4got well read on

i have a car of mine for sale and somebody wants to buy atleast thats what they seem to say. well this what he sent me via email what do you guys think of this.. please write what u feel, i have thoughts but i want to see what you think is this legit or what???????

Hello,Thanks for the response; to be honest I think I can go With the price and the condition is ok by me I also wish To complete the payment soon so i can assume the new Owner. The total amount for your (Item) is $6800 + $100.00 = $6900 actually I bought one from a seller in Dallas at The price of $9,500 and I sent payment to him, on getting To the pick up, my shipper agent discovered that it had Been damaged and the seller did not inform me of this so I Had to cancel the transaction and inform my colleague to Cancel the postal money order .I hope yours has never had Any damage? I have informed him that I have seen another One with a lesser price and have instructed my colleague Who issued the Cashiers Check? That he will be sending the Funds to you and he has accepted. Since yours is cheaper And in good condition, I will use the difference on the Payment to shipping charges and other expenses, all u need To do immediately you receive the Cashier Check. Cash it And deduct your payment and forward the remaining money to The shipping company through western union money transfer So that they can set the shipping and come down to your Location for the pick up. Please email me the following Info so that he can send you the Cashier Check. I will Advice my shipping company to contact for the pickup at Your address as soon as the money has been received. So Send to me as stated below info so the Cashier Check. can Be sent to you immediately:
(1) Name that will be on the Cashier Check...
(2) Direct contact phone number
(3) Mailing Address that you will receive the Cashier Check.
(4) Zip code.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and GOD bless you abundantly

i think this is a scam to all hell but what do you think have any of u came across this crap i have heard of this scam crap but also heard good things

Last edited by robsquikz28; 09-13-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm confused?
Old 09-13-2008, 01:41 AM
TECH Resident

seems legit to me dude.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

????
Old 09-13-2008, 03:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

mmkay...
Old 09-13-2008, 03:26 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What I feel is that you need to learn how to formulate sentences and properly write them. How the hell are we supposed to help you?

Stop for a second, think about what you want to ask us, and write it out clearly.

So far I can gather someone wants to buy your car. Okay, so we have this. Why don't you ask him for his name, email address, phone number, how he wants to pay etc.. Get as much info as you can. If he tells you something like " I'll have the money this day, just hang on" walk away, he's a bullshitter.

I would also like to see a copy of the email that you started talking about, but never elaborated on.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
What I feel is that you need to learn how to formulate sentences and properly write them. How the hell are we supposed to help you?

Stop for a second, think about what you want to ask us, and write it out clearly.

So far I can gather someone wants to buy your car. Okay, so we have this. Why don't you ask him for his name, email address, phone number, how he wants to pay etc.. Get as much info as you can. If he tells you something like " I'll have the money this day, just hang on" walk away, he's a bullshitter.

I would also like to see a copy of the email that you started talking about, but never elaborated on.
That about sums up what I was going to start typing
Old 09-13-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

drunk post.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

he forgot the email posting...

x2 on the drunken post
Old 09-13-2008, 01:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I thought I was the only one who didn't see the e-mail!!
Old 09-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO..To be honest I would rather see this thread then another, "Lloyd Elliott or A.I, Opti ques? and or Pacesetter questions?"
Old 09-13-2008, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats nice that you would rather see this than that thread, but man is what you dont get is this is a TECH group here that ARE here to help with those ppl that have those ?s and if you dont like it then dont post a thread on it or read it....those ppl have ?s about if they should go with that stuff as that stuff is VERY expensive and want the correct advice on which to buy and which not to buy....man dont be a dick in here...its not cool....help out or get out....

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
LMAO..To be honest I would rather see this thread then another, "Lloyd Elliott or A.I, Opti ques? and or Pacesetter questions?"
as for the post he forgot to post the email no big deal..im sure he will give the situation when he gets back on next...
Old 09-13-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jarretthise
thats nice that you would rather see this than that thread, but man is what you dont get is this is a TECH group here that ARE here to help with those ppl that have those ?s and if you dont like it then dont post a thread on it or read it....those ppl have ?s about if they should go with that stuff as that stuff is VERY expensive and want the correct advice on which to buy and which not to buy....man dont be a dick in here...its not cool....help out or get out....

as for the post he forgot to post the email no big deal..im sure he will give the situation when he gets back on next...

Every day, you goto work, and get asked the same question over and over, ever after you have a big sign on the door that says "The questions you're about to ask are most likely in the book to the left, please check that!", and yet they just by pass it and ask you any ways because it's easier.

SAME thing here. We have a search feature, these questions have been beat to death, run over by a semi, and drug across 3 states.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Veteran

edited list sorry guys
Old 09-14-2008, 12:26 AM
Launching!

scam...
Old 09-14-2008, 12:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

if they ever refer to your vehicle as an "item" you know its a freaking scam
Old 09-14-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Veteran

i told the guy to send me paypal 3 day ago i havent heard from him since. scam busted. watch out guys there all over the place.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Formula350
Every day, you goto work, and get asked the same question over and over, ever after you have a big sign on the door that says "The questions you're about to ask are most likely in the book to the left, please check that!", and yet they just by pass it and ask you any ways because it's easier.SAME thing here. We have a search feature, these questions have been beat to death, run over by a semi, and drug across 3 states.
i understand this and someone like us would know how to do that but if you are new and stuff you wouldnt know how to search for stuff like that..alot of ppl doing optis and asking how to figure out how to do it are usually newbs and are just lookin for answers the easy way...man just help them out it doesnt take that much to answer them by typing a little but...but man seriously what i was talking about was that guy dogs alot of posts and is a dick about somethings but when he posts a thread you dont see anyone being a smartass to him do you?? there is no need for that. BE NICE!!! thats what im getting at and if you dont want to help them out then BYPASS the thread..nobody ever said you have to help anyone, they are just asking..like in my case i really needed help and im sure ppl have had the prob before but i didnt see but maybe 4-5 ppl trying to help me..and THOSE ppl werent even the techs on here..bottom line is be nice and just help the ppl who have ?s, its NOT THAT HARD
Old 09-14-2008, 09:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

I got almost the exact same e-mail when I was selling my 3rd gen. I told them to send the money to their shipper and for the shipper to bring me the cash, on collection of said vehicle.

It is definately a scam, your bank will even let you deposit the cashiers check and draw on it, but once it comes out it's fake, the bank comes after you for fraud.

I traced the e-mail and notified their ISP, who promptly cancelled their account.

Sara Lou

Quick Reply: read this a bit off topic but what do u think?