Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Want to clear the air about Canadian performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Want to clear the air about Canadian performance

I ordered my 408 shortblock engine thru Canadian Performance and it did take quite a bit longer than was hoping but that was due to custom ordered wiseco pistons and to the untimely passing away of Dave.
I am very sorrry if have said anything in most posts to indicate that I have any problems with their shop. They have been 100% professional with me,good prompt email or even personal phone calls ,quick with advice etc.

There was a bit of confusion at my end that occurred but things are cleared up nicely now and looking forward to getting my new 408 in my car hopefuly within the next few weeks. I am sure I will be able to give CP the very highest recommendation and probably will be going back to them for an enigne for my lt1 at some point in the not too distant future. I wish I lived near them so could get my car tuned and dynoed at their shop but of course live thousands of miles away.

So once again if anything I have said was taken negatively..Apologies especially to Suzie. it was not meant to be taken in the wrong way.
I had a bit of frustration waiting for the shortblock but it should all work out in the end.

I will be making periodic posts of my build which with luck will be done in the next few weeks.It may not make dyno or track this year but it should next for sure.