Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

window switch not working

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default window switch not working

ive been installing my n2o kit and had it all wired up and finshed but i went to do a dry run and all that it would do is come on and go right back off. so i started checking some of the parts and found that the msd digi ws isnt doing its job. i uninstalled everything( ws,lean switch and tt) and started to hook them up one at a time and check. well when the lean switch and tt are hooked up all works as it should but when i just hook up the ws nothing happens. i set the on point at 0 and off at 6300 to just test with the car off and still nothing. anybody have a idea whats going on.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:41 PM
11 Second Club

It wont work with it set at 0. try 1k and just do fuel. It will bog the car if it works right. Just so you know, I pulled the MSD window switch out due to a very aggrevating intermitted activation problem. My nitrous would turn on and off. And im not the only one with the exact same problem. Went from 7.8s to 7.2s when everything worked right. If you cant get things to work right, try the HSW MicroEdge
Old 09-29-2008, 09:50 AM
FormerVendor

How is everything wired together? Shoot me over a pm with a diagram when you get a chance.

Nick