Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

trying to find pin for MAP sensor.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trying to find pin for MAP sensor.

i cant find anything for the MAP sensor in the lsx swap FAQ. my map sensor is not working properly so im wanting to make sure it was pinned correctly. the ecu is out of a 00 yukon and the wiring is out of 02 camaro along with the motor. can i have a pin out of the ecu of a 00 yukon? the wires back to the PCM seem to be fine...however, its reading 100kpa wether its WOT or at idle. i have replaced the MAP sensor 2 times now and it is defiently a wiring problem. im located in orlando, fl so if any local has some knowledge on my problem please let meknow.

my email paintballa213@gmail.com

Last edited by adam`; 10-04-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Email me through the forum and I'll send them to you. I can't post them, actually I can, but the table doesn't stay easy to read. So rather then post junk I'll send them to you.
PS I never understood why people don't post their locations (since somebody near by might be willing to help them out) or have an open email so other member can email them. If you're worried about getting junk email, open an account on a free service and stop using it, when the spam gets too heavy.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

edited the post. thanks for the help.