LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LT1 Expert/Author needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 Expert/Author needed

Do you know everything about building the LT1/4 engine to kick ***? Can you rattle off bearing clearances, pushrod lengths, and spring heights in your sleep? Know the ins and outs of setting up an engine for power adders? Have you ever wanted to write a book? If so, I may have the project of your dreams.

Motorbooks is seeking an author for a new project, Chevrolet LT1 and LT4 Performance Handbook. It is to be a 176 page book, requiring approximately 40k words and 250 color photos.

An English degree is not required, but solid grammar skills and the ability to construct coherent and cohesive text that clearly communicates your theories to the reader are a must. Likewise, you don’t need to be a professional photographer, but sharp, high-resolution digital photos are required. Naturally, advanced knowledge of the LT1 engine family is needed, as is the enthusiasm to produce the best book ever on the subject.

If you are interested in learning more about this project, please send writing and photography samples to lsxproject@mbipublishing.com

Motorbooks is the world's leading publisher and distributor of books, calendars, DVDs, die casts, and other products for the enthusiast. We carry over 8,000 titles in dozens of categories, including automotive, hot rods, muscle cars, motorcycles, racing & motorsports, trains & railroads, trucks, commercial and emergency vehicles, tractors, and more. Visit us at www.motorbooks.com .
Old 10-09-2008, 07:48 AM
Launching!

Anyone?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:10 AM
12 Second Club

**** if i could write i'd totally do it. . .
wait. . . after i learned all the in's and outs of our motors. . .
so whatever i got some time to go haha!

sorry cant help ya here but ill give you another bump, cause someone who knew what they were doing could make some money here guys!