Sponsored by:

I need help IMMEDIATELY!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I need help IMMEDIATELY!!

I need a Tune

The car was initially being tuned in SD with smaller intake, heads, injectors and displacement. We were leaning it out since it was pig-rich when the old engine gave out. (improper pcv setup)

Ive contacted brian at PCM4less and asked for a startup tune and gave him all of my specs including heads and cam and told him I wanted it SD. he sent me a MAF tune which ultimately worked (After my hanging idle problem fixed itself) but is now acting up with idle, which it will hang at around 1500 and then drop and sometimes kill itself (wideband will show 16.0-20+ AFR when this happens). It will normally hold an idle at a stop but when accelerating it will try to bog and die again.

The one who was previously working on the tune is nowhere to be found and I cant seem to find anyone else who can do it for me. This is my DD (I know that that was my first mistake) and I need it fixed ASAP. Ive contacted MC Racing and House of Boost (local shops)but they are booked for awhile in advance. Supertune (also local) would not return my call and Dlove is pretty busy until next week also. Can anyone help?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you do have hptunes right? and i wide band right? Do some logging and see if you can email your tune to some and if they will adjust it and send it back.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive got my old and current tune as well as logs i CAN send