Sponsored by:

Selling my LS1/FC3S RX7 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Selling my LS1/FC3S RX7 Exhaust

Hey all,

First off, mods, as I understand swap specific parts are okay to post up here? If not, move me over to the classifieds, I just thought that the specific swap guys might be interested in this.

I have a set of Mac mid length headers, modified for the FC. They also had the factory merges removed and Flowmaster merges installed, as well as V-Bands to mate to the y-pipe.

They are coated headers, though I didn't recoat the merge or new flange. They are wrapped in DEI header wrap, and coated with several coats of their recommended silicone temp (black). They are nice looking headers. The EGR ports were welded shut with patches.

The clearance to the floorpan/firewall is good, though it does require a little massaging on the passenger side, it doesn't interfere with the interior at all. around a 1" deep dent in a 6"x6" area, so nothing bad at all, it's mostly for clearance on the V-band.

The y-pipe is mild steel, mandrel bent, and has the driver's O2 sensor bung in it (relocated for better steering clearance), as well as another rear bung for a wideband O2 sensor. It goes OVER a granny's rear tranny mount and has great ground clearance. It mates to the catback with a 3" V-Band. The catback is an aftermarket from a turbo rotary and has RActive cans. It sounds pretty good with the LSx and is actually very quiet at idle/low throttle, but has a nice roar at heavy throttle.

~600 dollars + shipping. I'm currently building a turbo setup, which is why I'm selling.

Old 10-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Killer deal.

It cost me $400 for my Y pipe alone, and another $300 for my catback. and i'm still running the stock manifolds.

bump for a good guy.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks Steve!

I wish someone would have been selling things at my prices when I was building my car.

Quick Reply: Selling my LS1/FC3S RX7 Exhaust