LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks again TSP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Thanks again TSP!!!

I just wanted to say that Matt and Jon@TSP are some really nice and helpful guys! I was on a deadline to get my car goin b4 my EFI shootout and they met that deadline no prob! THANKS guys again for your help and will order agian in the future!!!

Robby
Old 10-17-2008, 09:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to hear we got you fixed up with everything you needed. We appreciate the business and opportunity to be your parts supplier. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Thanks!
Jon
Old 10-19-2008, 08:35 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the feedback, Robby! In an industry where everyone wants their parts yesterday, it's very refreshing to get to help a customer like yourself who is patient and understands that delays happen. Let us know if we can help with anything at all in the future!!

Oh, and let us know how she does on the rollers and at the track!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
Thanks for the feedback, Robby! In an industry where everyone wants their parts yesterday, it's very refreshing to get to help a customer like yourself who is patient and understands that delays happen. Let us know if we can help with anything at all in the future!!

Oh, and let us know how she does on the rollers and at the track!
Will do! I'm goin to put it on the rollers fri and take it to the track sat. My clutch never made it last week so i had to index instead of racing in my class. I did go 9.78@109 1000ft on street tires and a slipping clutch tho!

Quick Reply: Thanks again TSP!!!