LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Issue with ET Heads and Cary@ETheads: IN RESOLUTION

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Post Issue with ET Heads and Cary@ETheads: IN RESOLUTION

I have been calm regarding this issue for a very long time but I have reached the point where I am tired of waiting and need something to be done ASAP. I purchased a set of ET C5R heads sometime in early 07 if not late 06 through LME. The heads arrived a few months later and sat in my garage for a few months. I decided I was not going to use the C5R heads and thought I would downgrade to one of their other heads. I got in contact with Cary@etheads through PM's and emails and he avised he would be willing to swap them out for me for a different head and asked for me to ship them back because he had another customer that needed the C5R's.

I sent them back and he confirmed they were received on 06/06/07 through PM which I still have saved. I didn't need the heads for a while so I never rushed them or bothered him about them. Around October of 2007 I started reaching out to Cary and asking them what the status was. Everytime I get a hold of him I'm told that the heads are at ET but he hasn't had a chance to finish them. I have been more than patient and cannot wait any longer.

I'm not taking any shots at Cary because he is merely a employee of ET Heads but he is who I have been dealing with and he is the one that has been handling this situation. I tried accessing www.etheads.com and it doesn't even come up so I don't even know if they are in business anymore. Meanwhile Cary is now Cary@Perf-Induction so does that mean I've been shafted and out the $2700+ I paid for these heads?

Any help would greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can get a receipt from LME if needed and Cary called Greg@HKE and asked about what heads to send me a few months ago while my motor was there so he can back up my story as well. At this time I want a set of heads in my possession ASAP or better yet a refund.

I will post up screenshots of PM's if needed when I get home.

Thanks you,

Carlos Carrillo
Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Collections Hold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heads

Carlos,

I always appreciated your patience. First, I dont work for ETP, I have not for some time. I have helped them out as much as I could with some projects, but that does not really matter much here. I will communicate to you though PM. Being that I am not an employee with them, I do not want to speak on their behalf on a public forum. I will get your situation resolved. PM sent

cary

Quick Reply: Issue with ET Heads and Cary@ETheads: IN RESOLUTION