7228A04762
7228A04873
7228A04743
7228A04820
7228B01252
7228A05222
7228A04957
7228A05193

We will send you a PayPal invoice to rningram@email for shipping and the replacement injector.
Once we receive the failed injector back for testing we will issue a credit for the cost of the injector and return shipping.
We require your shipping address and phone number so we can generate the UPS tracking labels for you to send the injector back.
If Edwin would rather take care of this RGA we can list the RGA under his dealer account.

Regards,

Jack

Racetronix

Needless to say about 6 months later Im still waiting for my refund on the injector. Neither Jack nor anybody else obviously cares about customer service. I paid extra for a replacement to be shipped to me based on the above email.

If anyone at Racetronix can be bothered to reply or get back to me it would be appreciated. Afterall I dont think 6 months is being impatient.

So far I think the customer service is totally rubbish and would not recommed these people to anyone.

Last edited by ringram; 06-16-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I spoke with Jack and apparently it's just a matter of getting our lines crossed. The injectors were originally sold to me, as a dealer, and you received the replacement, which ended up not being on my account, because it was direct shipped to you, at a completely different address, which further complicated the issue.

Jack stated that the last email sent got shuffled through his mail box, as he receives many emails daily.

Normal procedure for them would have been for you to contact me for a return, I send the injector back in for evaluation, and we take it from there. They don't usually deal with their dealer's customers direct. They leave it up to their dealers to handle.

I apologize for not being in the loop. We spoke last week about your tune, and you mentioned nothing about the injector problem. Had you mentioned it to me, I would have followed up on it, and saw to it you were taken care of.

Again, I apologize for not staying on top of it. Anything I can do to help get it worked out for you, let me know.

Thanks Richard,
Ed
Old 06-16-2009, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Ed, I had emailed Jack multiple times about it and he never gave me any answer, least of which would be along the lines you just mentioned.

Also I paid for the replacement injector, which was sent to me so I figured I needed to send the bad one back. Nobody ever told me where it should be sent or when. In my book thats bad service on Racetronix part. They also advertise here for direct sales, so they should know how to deal with individual customers.

Happy to send the injector to whoever wants it to arrange a refund back into my paypal. I just need to know where to send it. So far 6 months and counting.

Thanks for your assistance on this matter Sir.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Once we receive the failed injector back for testing we will issue a credit for the cost of the injector and return shipping.

So Mr Racetronix almost 1 year after the injector failed and months after you recieved it back are you going to show any bit of honor or is your firm totally without honor?

Or is it that your business in so much financial difficulty that you cant afford to refund a customer for a faulty injector that you supplied them!

So what is it?

You have refused to answer any of my emails and I understand you have acknowledged the injector is faulty to the original purchaser. So why will you not refund me!?

I am sick of waiting for zero response. I can only assume that you care nothing of customers or customer service and perhaps on that basis I should post across all forums about this incident so that others can avoid your abhorrent service and dodgy products.

I will also be contacting the Canadian fair trade organisation. I am also going to lodge a fraudulent claim with Paypal and Visa for your theft of my money.

Or alternately you can come clean, pay me the refund for the faulty product and we can forget this ever happened?

How do you want to play it? Jack!?
Old 09-04-2009, 12:09 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate to get in the middle of this but as we are Racetronix's primary US distributor, please contact me via PM and I will take care of the refund and settle up with Jack directly. I am sure this is just a miscommunication and I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Thanks,
Shane Burgess
Co-owner, VP Operations
Thunder Performance Group
d/b/a Thunder Racing

Last edited by XtraCajunSS; 09-09-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Shane I appreciate your input and will email you the information.
Its a sad day when suppliers dont have the where withall to come clean themselves!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hi Shane I sent you an email and a PM.
Can you please get back to me on this.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Banned

Shane's out of the shop until tomorrow, but I'm sure he will get back with you then. I would try to help but that might just confuse things further! Sorry!
Angie
Old 09-08-2009, 04:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ringram
Hi Shane I sent you an email and a PM.
Can you please get back to me on this.
This weekend and Monday were a holiday in the states (not sure if you knew).
Old 09-10-2009, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah sorted. Thanks to TR of whom I am an old if irregular customer.
Hi Angie.

Kudos to TR for helping sort me out nearly 1 year after the fact and shame on Racetronix who still have not got back to me. Someone needs to learn about customer service!
I suggest anyone wanting injectors talk to TR and not racetronix you will have a much better experience!
Old 09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the kind words, Richard. I'm glad we could get your issue all sorted out.

Thanks,
Shane Burgess
Co-owner, VP Operations
Thunder Performance Group
d/b/a Thunder Racing

Quick Reply: Racetronix customer service is crap