LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

thanks to fran from race proven and tsp!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks to fran from race proven and tsp!!

big thanks goes out to fran and the crew from race proven! i recently returned from iraq and while i was gone, i ordered a s&!t ton of parts for my 00 ss. after i get home last month, i take everything down to race proven for install and tune. well long story short, after some problems with some parts i had and with my payment method, fran was really cool and got everything taken care of for me and even showed me the shop, all the awesome cars in it, and shot the s&!t with me for a couple hours. a big thanks to fran and the crew at race proven.

another big thanks to the whole crew from texas speed. i bought most of my parts from them and was constantly bugging them about newb questions but they always had the answer that i was looking for. great prices to boot, too!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:58 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey just saw this. I appreciate it man.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:20 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This must have been in a different section and moved, because we "missed" it too Anyway, thanks for your feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can help with on your project. We truly appreciate your business!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!

Quick Reply: thanks to fran from race proven and tsp!!