LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks Vengeance!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks Vengeance!!!!

Well I bought my nitrous goodies for my new set up at the anniversary bash and Ron had everything dropped shipped to me. After a week I got my timing twister but no switch panel or progressive box. After a couple of days I got my switch panel but it was the wrong one. I called Ron and he took care of it THAT day and had them go ahead and ship out the right panel with the new call label in the box. Then about 2 weeks go by and no progressive controller, so I call Ron back and he says he is on top of it. After I talk to him the next time he said there was a miscommunication between them and the supplier of progressive controllers and it would be a long wait so he ordered the FJO controller for me at no cost to me and had it shipped out today.

Im super excited to get my kit back on the car.

Ron and Mike are great guys to deal with and have always took care of me, can't go wrong with Vengeance Racing. Thanks guys!
Old 10-31-2009, 08:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah... a simple order sure got complicated didn't it?

Sorry for the delay in getting you your parts, but glad you are happy in the end!

Shout back when you get the kit installed and let us know how she did!

Thanx for the positive feedback!
Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx for the props!!!! It was great meeting you at the Open House Celebration!!!

Sorry for the mixup on your order!! Glad we got you fixed up in the end!!

Ron

Originally Posted by SMOKNSS
Well I bought my nitrous goodies for my new set up at the anniversary bash and Ron had everything dropped shipped to me. After a week I got my timing twister but no switch panel or progressive box. After a couple of days I got my switch panel but it was the wrong one. I called Ron and he took care of it THAT day and had them go ahead and ship out the right panel with the new call label in the box. Then about 2 weeks go by and no progressive controller, so I call Ron back and he says he is on top of it. After I talk to him the next time he said there was a miscommunication between them and the supplier of progressive controllers and it would be a long wait so he ordered the FJO controller for me at no cost to me and had it shipped out today.

Im super excited to get my kit back on the car.

Ron and Mike are great guys to deal with and have always took care of me, can't go wrong with Vengeance Racing. Thanks guys!

Quick Reply: Thanks Vengeance!!!!