LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

New Era Performance! Very happy customer!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New Era Performance! Very happy customer!

I was very impressed with the service and treatment I got when I brought my car to New Era yesterday. My clutch was slipping bad and I needed to get something soon. I'm moving down to Houston in Feb and will be making a 1700 mile drive from NY. I wanted to get this taken care of before I head down. I was a bit worried about the costs of parts and labor and didnt really look into pricing before hand.... Mike Recommended a LS7 clutch and flywheel after he asked me a few questions about what I wanted out of the car, and he said this would fit perfect for my goals.

I went ahead and ordered the clutch and flywheel, and to my suprise, it was VERY cheap and affordable. Way less than I was expecting to pay. We set up a date for the install, which was yesterday.

I got there around 1 in the afternoon. New Era is the only place I've ever totally trusted with my car. I know Mike and the crew will treat it with care and as if it were his own. I also know I can trust whatever he says and know he wouldnt sell me anything I didnt need.

It was done around 3 today. I was very happy with it and it was exactly what I was looking for. I DD it and didnt want anything that would give me a leg workout and would still have that "stock" feel. It took some time to get used too.. Definately felt a lot better. After the tech took it for a little ride around the parking lot to make sure it was good to go, he gave me the keys and told me to hop in and try it out. I managed to stall it when I first tried to drive it, which I thought was funny. The catch point was way different, and I wasnt expecting it (never drove a car with a new clutch before). After that, I was golden.

Mike and his crew went over and above what I expected and wanted. They were very friendly, took the time to figure out what would be best for me, and really made me a happy customer.

I will be a life long customer and I appreciate all the help in figuring out what would be my best option. I am very happy with it and its exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone I know and was very impressed with the service. The whole process was fast, clean, and done right.

Thanks New Era! Awesome customer service, pricing, and crew. I cant say enough about them.

- Big Mike
Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well guys, a little update here.. I finally put enough miles on it to break it in last night. I decided to let her rip this morning, and I was actually able to spin first and second gear (which was something I wasnt able to do prior). Couldnt be any happier with it. Thanks again guys!
Old 12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
12 Second Club

Glad to hear its worked out for you Mike! Thanks for the nice words.

Quick Reply: New Era Performance! Very happy customer!