LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Forced Inductions Blew My M'Fing Mind...TWICE

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Forced Inductions Blew My M'Fing Mind...TWICE

A month ago i ordered an item (don't really want to say what it was but it wasn't just some couple hundred dollar part)...he helped me through every stage even though i completely forgot certain details. Went out of the way to contact the manufacturer to get all the details about what i'd need etc...

he said he would call me back by the next day

he called back in 15 minutes. 1st order placed

1st order received...wonderful!

I hear a rumor that a certain manufacturer is discontinuing a part that i'd need (same as the 1st order)...i freak out and call FI and mumble/stutter/spaz out saying that i don't know what to do...he isn't sure whats going on
i call the manufacturer...they indeed confirm the product is discontinued...****...my project is now back to square one (i was one square 91 or something by then)
i call forced induction again...maybe they can help me out advise me etc etc...
he says he will call them and call me back within the day
i get a call in 1 hour...the manufacturer agreed to duplicate the first order. this was at 2pm...

the next day i come home from work and went to go call forced inductions to see if i can place the order for the duplicate...

the product was already at my door.

this is unbelievable service...i get a custom duplicated product delivered to my house in less than 24 hours...blew my mind.

Oh and on top of that...i saved well over 600 dollars ordering through forced inductions vs the next lowest priced distributor.

thanks again FI...

i'll be ordering some more stuff from you guys real sooN!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:30 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by birdmaro
A month ago i ordered an item (don't really want to say what it was but it wasn't just some couple hundred dollar part)...he helped me through every stage even though i completely forgot certain details. Went out of the way to contact the manufacturer to get all the details about what i'd need etc...

he said he would call me back by the next day

he called back in 15 minutes. 1st order placed

1st order received...wonderful!

I hear a rumor that a certain manufacturer is discontinuing a part that i'd need (same as the 1st order)...i freak out and call FI and mumble/stutter/spaz out saying that i don't know what to do...he isn't sure whats going on
i call the manufacturer...they indeed confirm the product is discontinued...****...my project is now back to square one (i was one square 91 or something by then)
i call forced induction again...maybe they can help me out advise me etc etc...
he says he will call them and call me back within the day
i get a call in 1 hour...the manufacturer agreed to duplicate the first order. this was at 2pm...

the next day i come home from work and went to go call forced inductions to see if i can place the order for the duplicate...

the product was already at my door.

this is unbelievable service...i get a custom duplicated product delivered to my house in less than 24 hours...blew my mind.

Oh and on top of that...i saved well over 600 dollars ordering through forced inductions vs the next lowest priced distributor.

thanks again FI...

i'll be ordering some more stuff from you guys real sooN!
Glad we could help.

Call us anytime....any of the guys can help you. Sometimes the phones are blowing off the hook so shoot DRTurbo a pm as he usually is on the board as well.

Quick Reply: Forced Inductions Blew My M'Fing Mind...TWICE