LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Vengeance Racing!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 08:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vengeance Racing!!!!

Let me say that I have been around Vengeance since it opened, I have also had 3 different cars built by them and all I can say is WOW! I am a previous owner of a 05 416CI GTO, a 98 Z28 camed and bolt ons, and a current owner of a 02 SS 383 Stroker. Vengeance has done all my work from the start. They are a great bunch of guys, Ron, Kevin, Jay, Charlie and Mike all I can say is thanks for everything you do! I wouldnt be riding around with a **** eating grin with out all of your hard work and dedication! These guys continue to go above and beyond normal customer service!

I blew up my stock 347 LS1 last thanksgiving, snapped a timing chain at 5k and did lets just say plenty of internal damage. With me always on a budget Ron and I put together a killer 383 package that with a tiny cam ended up putting down 453/456 with an auto! Well as you can already guess I loved it but wasnt done. After a ton of debating I pulled the trigger and did a M6 swap! I was a bit worried about how the car would feel after the swap but I can tell you that it feels more solid than it did before I took it in! While we were in there I ended up doing another cam swap to a VRX5, yeak I know just cant stop! Well its been almost a week since the swap and I cant tell you how much more fun this car is to drive now thanks to Vengeance! I am breaking in the new clutch so we cant put it on the Dyno yet to see what it picked up. I will update it as soon as we do!

Once again guys, Thanks for everything you do! I couldnt ask for a better shop to do business with!!

BJ
Old 05-17-2011, 08:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx for the good words BJ!!! We always enjoy working with you!!!

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing!!!!