LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Forced Inductions

Old 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Forced Inductions

I have sent in my turbo to Forced Inductions before Memorial Day to get a few things checked out and somethings repaired. It has now been close to a month and I have heard noting about it in the past several weeks.

I have called several times each week and have left several messages. My tuner has also called several times and left several messages. My tuner flew in from out of town to tune the car and nothing can be done since there is a lack of communication on Forced Inductions side. This puts me in a real bad position.

I have also tried sending a few e-mails and I have tried sending a few PM's to Forced Inductions with absolutely ZERO response. I have sent messages on this site and a few others that Forced Inductions is on and I'm on.

I am not angry or mad at the situation, I am just frustrated. I would like to get some sort of answer or at least a follow up on what is going on with my turbo. When I did talk to Jose at Forced Inductions a few weeks ago he told me it will be a few days and the turbo will be shipped out. And now it has been several weeks and I have heard nothing. So if any one could guide me in the right direction please let me know what I could do.

Thanks for reading.

Search this Thread