LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks Finishline transmission/ ANDY!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks Finishline transmission/ ANDY!!

What's up guys I finally after almost six months of having my 95 impala ss car being down because of a builder that I bought a tranny from that crapped out on me twice, first time with in the first 20k then the other 20 miles after I sent it back to him lol PM me for details as i won't go into it. But Thanks to andy at finshline tranny was very well pack and even had my name written on the trans, the install went very well with the trans. Along with the tru cool 24k btu cooler. I had a leak fromt he cooler lines due to me over tightening them but that was a quick 2 min fix. Got everything bolted up and tightened down and drove it for the first 25 miles or so and was pleased to know that it shifter through the gears like silk, even with my 3200 yank billit converter it definetly feels like stock but in a good way nice and smooth. He told me that to expect it to firm up over the next couple hundred miles though. Customer service is top notch and so far the tranny is doin well, thanks again andy. When i need one for my 01 camaro ss i will be going with a finishline so far so good
Old 06-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Banned

+1 Finish Line Transmission
Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

I just took a 150 mile trip all highway no problems tranny runs real smooth
Old 07-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Banned

I'm sorry I have not had a lot of time to spend here lately, so I missed this until Today. Thank you Jamie! It was great working with you and I'm glad all is well. Thanks Young also!
Andy

Quick Reply: Thanks Finishline transmission/ ANDY!!