LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Mike @ WS6 Store... Amazing!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Mike @ WS6 Store... Amazing!!!!!!

So, I have to give a little back ground with the situation. A few weeks ago I ordered a Magnaflow catback for my 99 SS. I received it 3 days later. That was great and all exept for the fact that the hangers didn't fit and the "I" pipe wasn't long enough. So I called Mike@WS6Store and he says its not an issue and to call magnaflow to see if they can help me directly. So I give them a call, and all they say is to go through the company I originally made the purchase from. So Mike emails me a prepaid packing label to send the magnaflow back, which I did the same day. A few days later I receive a call from Mike saying he received the returned kit and that a new one would be out the same day. Three days later I receive the second kit. Unfortunantly it was in worse shape than the one I previously received. Both tail pipes were crushed, the muffler was scratched up and the kit didn't even come with an install kit. So at this point I'm beyond pissed. So I give Mike a call and he explains to me that the magnaflow kits come from his warehouse at a different location and that he personally doesn't touch them. He gives me the option to upgrade to a different kit such as a Loudmouth, Hooker, anything he has in stock. I really wanted the magnaflow and he ensures me that the mess up won't happen again, confident in the parts he's selling. Now keep in mind that the kits he sent me were not a damaged parcel on his behalf but that quality assurance from magnaflow was crappy on the particular day someone boxed up my kits, lol. So with his reassurance I decide to have him send me another magnaflow kit which he sends me the same day I send him back the second received kit. I received my third kit 3 days later and it damn near bolted itself to my car. Looks amazing and sounds perfect. Aside from the issues of the magnaflow product, which is out of his control, he was a great guy to deal with. He went out of his way to see to it that I was taken care of. Over the last 3 years I have always bought my stuff from WS6store but never had an issue with anything I've ever purchased from there until now and I can say that I'm glad I purchased it through him. Other retailers would have told me to deal with the issue through magnaflow myself. Mike has earned my respect and business for as long as he sells parts I need. Thanks again Mike and keep up the good work.

Chris

Quick Reply: Mike @ WS6 Store... Amazing!!!!!!