LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

My first experience with Texas Speed & Performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first experience with Texas Speed & Performance

A very good, long, story short: their customer service & expertise is top notch!!

This last weekend I ordered quite a few things from TSP. The stuff I ordered was shipped almost right away on Tuesday (which was the first business day of the week because of the holiday).

Earlier this week I called them with a question about what I ordered, and also had a minor hiccup with pricing.

When I placed an order for some pacesetter long tubes I added the optional gasket option not really thinking about it. I was then reading here on LS1tech that you only really want GM gaskets on headers. So I called them the next day asking what those gaskets were that I ordered. The gentlemen on the phone politely told me they were GM gaskets. Awesome!

The next issue (my fault) was that I ordered the long tubes & y-pipe separately instead of in their package deal. I called them after realizing, and they got the difference in price back to me within about 24 hours.

I also just wanted to say that whoever I talked with on the phone (my bad for forgetting the name) was extremely polite & professional which is seriously, and disturbingly, hard to come by these days in the automotive performance industry.

I haven't received my parts yet (only been a couple days as I write this), but I'll be sure to give an update on how everything went with what I ordered.

I definitely plan to do business with them in the future (assuming everything with this first order comes in correctly, which I'm sure it will ) and will be sending business their way when I hear someone needs parts.

Thanks for everything, TSP.

-A happy & soon to be loyal customer.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:36 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any issues during install or otherwise with your new parts!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Got all the parts in today. Everything looks to be just fine and exactly what I ordered. I'll know for sure once I have my mechanic put the stuff on.

Thanks again.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

I've had some more excellent experiences with them lately. I ended up getting a cam kit from them and their help was very kind and professional. I had to return something as well and had no issues whatsoever.

Awesome!

I'd like to make a recommendation though for your cam kits: Add the option of adding a timing chain, rod bolts, and high volume + pressure oil pump.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:21 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the continued support! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you more with your project down the road

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!

Quick Reply: My first experience with Texas Speed & Performance